PDA

View Full Version : PGR3

Jamie.
09-01-2006, 14:59
hadnt really played on it that much but completed it last night. wasnt anywhere near as good or hard as pgr2. what i didnt like is that u could do any race in any car, i would have preffered it if there was a grp e,d,c,b,a cat etc. also some of the 'tounraments' were so small with only a few races in it. and as for diff pgr2 was a hard game imo. if u put it on gold it was a challenge and plantinum was nothing much short of impossible, however the newest addition was v different. ive spent 5hrs odd on the game and have completed it on gold :( graphics and sounds were v good tho. i liked the changes of views esp when u are looking out through the dash.

Coops
09-01-2006, 19:39
had 1st go on 360 at the weekend, has to be said i was less than impressed! the unit itelf is class n the wirless control wit power button is a later night in bed godsend!! but the games were, well pants for latest console out!!! my pc is wank n runs graphics as well easily! that aint right!!

played PG3, need for speed n perfect dark

Smokey McPot
09-01-2006, 19:43
Theres and end point where you cant really improve a genre or game, and the release list isnt pushing any boundaries at the moment. Kameo is probably the most original title so far, but even that is a RPG.

Eventually something will come along thats on the same scale of Halo or Splinter Cell.

I think the Nintendo Revolution might be worth a gamble, at least theyre trying to push the limit :)