have a good time in scotland mate?

FATBOY
03-01-2006, 20:06
if he got his nuts wet then i reckon yes he did :wink:

big hp
03-01-2006, 20:17
Scotland was the bollox :D

Jesus they know how to drink.

We left for aberdeen and it took us 10hrs to get there. Aberdeen airport was shut due to the amount of snow on the runway. :shock:

Was very cold there but the pubs were friendly and mates nan cooked for us every morning and night. We used to shoot round there when we woke up and before we were going back out to the pub in the evening.

New years eve was brilliant, went to a club called Fat Sams, every one said it was place to go, so we did. £11 a ticket and 3 floors of music, girls and booze. Only had a little kiss and cuddle in there and that was it for the whole weekend :shock: LOL

We eventually got in at 7 the next morning, straight round for breakfast and back in the pub at 10.30. Am now on a strict no alcohol rule (until sat) :lol:

Oh and bought myself a psp while up there and then come home to find out they've stocked up in hmv on 360's which was what I wanted really. Still more than happy with psp at the moment. Play it more as well coz you can still have sky on or play it wherever, plus graphics are pretty cool.

stew
03-01-2006, 20:42
Sounds like a good un!

You were on my home turf then over new year! Shame i was in edinburgh! LOL

Fat Sams (or fatty's as we call it) is a good enough club, shame there is never really any tallent there!

Street Party in edinburgh was a little bit of a let down. Second time ive been, and it just didnt seem that busy, and was damn cold! The ladies were loving the kilt tho! :wink:

big hp
03-01-2006, 21:09
Yeh fattys was good. Spent a day drinking in Mclarens bar as well with mates grandad.'Bit of a old mans pub but then he is 69 (i think) but everyone in there was so friendly.

We4 stayed in mates uncles apartment down eden street?

How many bloody saxos are there though, we couldn't believe how many we saw.

stew
03-01-2006, 23:57
sounds good!

yeah paxo's are everywhere. as are lexus lights. its a dundee scum thing! LOL

big hp
04-01-2006, 00:15
LOL

Also made us laugh the amount of bright yellow Arnold Clark stickers on cars. Is that a dealer? :oops: If so they must sell at least 50% of the cars in Dundee, LOL

Gav
04-01-2006, 00:19
sounds like u had a propa good time then fella

but no ladies?!
Not losing ur touch r u mate? :D

big hp
04-01-2006, 00:22
Not losing touch mate just kept a low profile. You don't go somewhere like Dundee and rub peoples nose in it. Especially being english, LOL

I've got a girl i'm meeting tomorrow that I met on xmas eve. So my playing days may be stopping for a bit......... then again :twisted: :wink:

Gav
04-01-2006, 01:02
hang on...let me just go shift them flying pigs off my roof :D:D

big hp
04-01-2006, 19:01
Did you manage to shift em? LOL

Gav
04-01-2006, 22:15
lol....yer loads of pigs flyin around again now dude

still not playin the game? :D

big hp
05-01-2006, 00:44
No going to try and be a good boy for a bit.