PDA

View Full Version : standard stereo DRAMAS

Andy
29-12-2005, 11:36
lads does anyone know if there is a standard cage to mount the origional williams 2 stereo? Anyone have a part number for renault?

northy managed to get me a new one for christmas in the box, manual and never been used. Minter :P

Gav
29-12-2005, 11:37
think i might have one u can have fella

leave it wit me, i'll let u know

Andy
29-12-2005, 13:45
cheers

Daz.
29-12-2005, 14:25
lads does anyone know if there is a standard cage to mount the origional williams 2 stereo? Anyone have a part number for renault?

northy managed to get me a new one for christmas in the box, manual and never been used. Minter :P

I like the sound of that..

I want one!

Andy
29-12-2005, 14:51
as usual im hitting snags

1. williams 2 came without rear speakers can anyone confirm this ....
2. what speaker wattage did the williams 2 come with

the speakers i have (standard ones) out of an n reg the front 2 are tweeters i think and the standard williams 2 stereo is a 2 channel (ie front speakers only) so sounds pants ....really bad

anyone still have original speakers left in there car..in a willaims 2 (valvers are different)

fellas only want the facts now not what next doors dog thinks :roll:

i know matt brown thinks the willy 2 came with front only same as the willy 1 ..if this is right which ones :cry:

Andy
29-12-2005, 14:52
and if anyone wants standard speakers and stereos have a big box full of kit i dont want

MatBrown
29-12-2005, 15:06
Yeah, they only came with speakers at the front (not tweeters) but lots seem to have rear speakers fitted, the rear speakers from a 16v should be the same as the Williams fronts.
Either way, i have some original Willy ones.
The stereo is a 4x6W so if you have the wiring for the rear speakers you might as well put them in.

Mat.

Justin..
29-12-2005, 16:02
i have a renault stereo cage. if any help?

Andy
30-12-2005, 16:15
problem solved guys speaskers are sorted

looking good only need a cage of naples 16v and im sorted this refurbing lark is getting serious now spending shit loads of money

northy
03-01-2006, 09:01
lol, glad you like it.

I managed to find a brand new renault philips radio for ur kid.....never been opened and still boxed.

Will sort the cage for you when im next home mate. :D