PDA

View Full Version : Williamsclio at FCS

northy
22-12-2005, 11:39
Guys, for those who do not know this is the only anual club show williamsclio supported in 2005.

Were adding new shows to our events list in 2006, but upfor grabs at FCS 2006 is a £1000 cash prize to the best club stand.

If we 'williamsclio' win the cash prize, i will divide it up between every member who displays there car on our stand / does the tracktime or has helped me out with the show.

Without giving too much away - I need this to be our best effort to date.

Ok, so weve only been a club one year - thats no excuse....heehee

Paddy - Is there any chance you can DJ for us on the 28th of May 2006. I can provide a generator for you.

Lunner - Can we have a stand inside Williamsclio with your decats on please ????

Flamingmonkey, Martin - Could you compile a DVD to show the best of williamsclio that we could show on a TV?

Richy, Arj, Steve RS & Mr Atego - Can we try and sort out some pictures and displays for the club stand ? I roughly know what were after, but if i could have a look at whats been done already ?

Members - Those who are displaying there cars on the stand & track, I will make a passenger side window sticker that displays your username....I will use the list we have generated so far. But can you think of anything else that could be good to promote ??

2live - Ive actually thought about buying a club car in the shape of a 1.1clio and doing a demonstration of fitting a 2.0ltr engine into it on 'stand' and then drivin it around the track for a hour.

If we start the conversion at 9am - do u think we will be finished and running for our 1pm - 2pm slot ? would be a great feature for the stand and something on one has done yet ????

Let me know what you think lads as im well up for some extra spending money in may

northy

Dancliovalver
22-12-2005, 11:52
that sounds awsome mate, some great ideas there

Gav
22-12-2005, 13:09
northy i havent been keeping up to date with this FCS could you pm me some details like

date
time
cost
location?

and also, is it only williams clios on display?

and as said on the other topic, i cant sort banners, merch [shirts,hats etc]

also be good if winston was to advertise his company and link it to williamsclio [noone will know that it isnt to do with williamsclio] but we can say its a club business or whatnot

Cheers

FATBOY
22-12-2005, 17:13
northy i havent been keeping up to date with this FCS could you pm me some details like

date
time
cost
location?

and also, is it only williams clios on display?

and as said on the other topic, i cant sort banners, merch [shirts,hats etc]

also be good if winston was to advertise his company and link it to williamsclio [noone will know that it isnt to do with williamsclio] but we can say its a club business or whatnot

Cheers

dates are sat 27th(track time only i think???) then the main day on the bank holiday sunday 28th may thats when all the stands are there and more track time

about £12 for ticket which is entry to site so you can park up on the stand(thats not per car tho, if you have a passenger or more in car then they will have to pay £12 odd each.

gates open 7/8am???? and carries on till 5pm ish???(i normally go down day earlier and book into hotel)

location is bruntingthorpe proving ground(old air base????? based just of the M1 south of leicester

and no not just willys on display! any mark 1's are welcome! last year we had willys,hybrids,valvers, and lunners RSI

Gav
22-12-2005, 17:16
27th of may?

FATBOY
22-12-2005, 17:18
yeah! think its just some track time!!! not the main day with all the displays and stands! thats on the 28th!!! a sunday... check out the posts made by the user frenchcarshow in the club meets section! he explains a lot more in his posts!

Gav
22-12-2005, 17:21
cool nice one paul

will come to the stand thing, dont need track

do we need to book in advance?

FATBOY
22-12-2005, 17:24
yes i think so???? but ages to go as yet! dont worry till april time!

MrAtego
22-12-2005, 17:54
Heres links to both my album and williamsclio album mate, let me know if you want any hard copies.

http://public.fotki.com/williamsclio/

http://public.fotki.com/mratego/

big hp
22-12-2005, 18:41
Some good ideas there.

Lets go for the best stand. Will be cool.

FATBOY
22-12-2005, 19:47
i reckon we should get a boxing ring for entertainment as well! winner stays on! my moneys on big hp!!!!! :wink:

richy
22-12-2005, 20:22
i reckon we should get a boxing ring for entertainment as well! winner stays on! my moneys on big hp!!!!! :wink:

pmsl good idea, u can be the drunken 'bum' as they say who gets beat up lol

northy ill look into the boards, i remember seeing a place that did them which ill buy for the club, im not much kop with computers so will need someone to sort all the info and pics etc, but its simple enough what we need, maybe we could sort a one off sticker ie williamsclio at FCS06 kinda thing etc?

FATBOY
22-12-2005, 20:30
cheeky git!!!!!!

im not to bad with pc's so i wanna do my fair share to help!

Gav
22-12-2005, 21:28
been studying design n graphics since i was 14 and building websites since then also so lemme know if you need any help on the deisgn front

Rich
22-12-2005, 21:41
last year we had willys,hybrids,valvers, and lunners RSI

and my 1.2 :evil:

i'd be up for lending a hand with the conversion if people are up for it! i think i'm familiar seen as i have had mine out twice now lol, only thing with that is you have to make 100% sure the engine works ect and if something went wrong we may look a tad silly!

FATBOY
22-12-2005, 21:49
last year we had willys,hybrids,valvers, and lunners RSI

and my 1.2 :evil:

i'd be up for lending a hand with the conversion if people are up for it! i think i'm familiar seen as i have had mine out twice now lol, only thing with that is you have to make 100% sure the engine works ect and if something went wrong we may look a tad silly!

well mate! it was such a good replica that i forgot it was a 1.2!!!!!!!

Rich
22-12-2005, 21:57
:D i'll let you off then paul seen as its you! :lol: seriously guys i think we should pull out as many stops as we can to make this an awesome stand for the good of the club!

VIPERONE
24-12-2005, 14:21
get some naked women on the stand that will help/\

craig100
02-01-2006, 19:25
anything i can do to help ill do it,not for the money,for the club :D

northy
03-01-2006, 12:39
thanks for the offers of help guys.

I could do with a new banner making if anyone works for a banner company ????

The one i have is a little small.

craig100
05-01-2006, 00:23
there is a place near me i could get a price if you like.pm or text me northy with details

Mattie
05-01-2006, 11:15
we have to buk the tickets our selfs northy or through williamsclio???

do u need a VIP ticket 2 park on the stand or will the £12 ticket b ok 4 displayin ur car?

northy
05-01-2006, 12:23
as descibed here mate.

Thanks for asking :D

http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8565&highlight=

Mattie
05-01-2006, 12:39
thanks northy :D

me n geezer will be cumin along 8)

AndyFielder
20-02-2007, 16:31
I would be well up for helping... anything!

Pretty good at webdesign/graphic design.

Also not to shabby at mechanics!

Got my car going with a new engine in it twice now... with only the first turn of the key :D

Count me in for getting ordered what to do and doing it bloody quick!

Matt_16v
20-02-2007, 16:35
how do we go about getting our cars on the stands? as my car will be finished by then with some fresh new paint :D