PDA

View Full Version : xmas plans?????

FATBOY
21-12-2005, 21:41
whats peeps got planned for xmas then???? heres my diary of events!

friday 23rd

is works do! well this is going to be a lunchtime to early evening piss up! plus its 45 miles away on the train from my home! but will be a laugh with plenty of booze flying about???? then home by early evening after a skinful and straight down the local social club(cheap as chips booze) to meet my brother and his mate! not sure what to do at 12 midnight?? go home or to town??? we will see!!!!

saturday 24th!

well gonna have a nice rest at home(to recover more like). plus i dont wanna over do it to early???? so was thinking going out 3pm???? should be ok i think? get straight on the bottles of corona(on offer in my local for the day/night at £1.25 a pop!!! so cant complain) then at 5pm to 7pm all pubs in town shut to get piss heads out of town so should hopefully find a lock in somewhere! then in the evening its up the nightclub above my local to finish the night off! or will the night beat me and be an early one???? who knows???

xmas day

roll out of bed about 12/1pm????? depends how i feel???? then down the pub again for traditional xmas day pint! only the one tho! then back home for dinner and some more stellas! in the evening my mates popping round for a few beers and there were going to my mates flat for an xmas party which wont end till the early hours????

boxing day

big piss up back down the pub again with more drinks on offer! all mates are coming out for a big reunion and drinks a plenty(also got my best mate coming down to stay so should be a laugh!

well thats my next few days sorted! dont know whats happening between xmas and new year yet??? or on new year???

well all i can say is good luck liver!!! ya gonna need it lol!!! :lol:

whats everyone elses plans????

Gav
21-12-2005, 22:17
so gonna drink this yr then fatboy? :D

23rd - finish work at 2pm, go do my x-mas shopping

24th - workin on the clio [engine out etc] then x-mas eve party in town

25th - wake up about 7am as i still have a little sister who cant wait to open her presents. dinner, drink, then back on the clio till night time where it is a party at my mates house

26th - clio
27th - clio

clio, clio clio

new yrs eve, going into Newcastle and gonna get FCUK'd!
New yrs day, get out the birds bed i met the prev night and run b4 she wakes up but check her phone for my name 1st :D

then...guess

clio
clio
clio
back @ work on t'4th

gonch
21-12-2005, 22:23
Jeez i remember when i had xmas's like yours fatboy, those have all but gone now.
mine is
23rd working
24th working till 2 then travel to MK, evening family party
25th visit family, big dinner, sleeping, shite family games
26th visit more family, travel back to Bognor
27th Visit more family, sleep
28th Work

There may be the occasional beer or 2 amongst that, oh and did i mention some sleep

FATBOY
21-12-2005, 22:25
yeah know what ya mean mate! used to be different when i was younger! was more family orientated. but now its just me , mum and dad and sis and her husband and 2 kids for xmas! other than that our family aint to close now!

gonch
21-12-2005, 22:29
my family is in Bedford, my wifes family in MK, and the other half of her family in Bognor so = 3 visits = 3 meals = 3 pressy sessions = 3 lots of crap telly = nightmare.

NickFr
21-12-2005, 22:32
Lie in as usual, watch TV as usual, eat well as usual, drink lots not usual, spend second Xmas with my wonderful GF.....Yay me........ :P

FATBOY
21-12-2005, 22:33
my family is in Bedford, my wifes family in MK, and the other half of her family in Bognor so = 3 visits = 3 meals = 3 pressy sessions = 3 lots of crap telly = nightmare.

i have a bit of a sweetheart in bedford :wink: may be visiting? not sure yet :wink:

gonch
21-12-2005, 22:39
where abouts is that then?

FATBOY
21-12-2005, 22:41
goldington side of bedford

gonch
21-12-2005, 22:43
ok ye i know it, used to work that way

Craig
22-12-2005, 09:42
allsorts planned, but gatecrasher classics on the 27th!!!! gonna be miiiiiiiint!

Kelly
22-12-2005, 10:50
Erm, finish work 23rd at 1pm - off for drinkies, then in the evening going to some posh french restaurant apparently.

Anyway - made no plans after that apart from NYE spending the night in Manc listening to Erick Morillo - winner!

Prob go to see my mate dj on boxing day and possibly to crasher classics night on the 27th!

2 live
22-12-2005, 11:02
playin with the kids toys probably.

hehe

mite have a few on NYE.......dunno wot of yet tho, will be goin to a mates, so could get messy lol

stew
22-12-2005, 12:17
10th dec - 23rd dec - Enjoy my xmas holidays! Get drunk lots, work on the clio!

24th - get drunk

25th - wake up about 12noon, have family meal with a few drinks. get drunk again in evening!

26th - recover!

27th - drinking again

28th - most likely drinking again

29th - clio work

30th - clio work

31st - edinburgh street party

1st - 8th jan - enjoy the remainder of my holidays before uni starts again :(

Mattie
22-12-2005, 14:27
finish work 2day ( 22nd ) at 2pm :D
go 2 pub at 5

23rd
go 2 pub around 11 then 2 my m8s house for a fifa 2006 tournament till around 10 then 2 pub agen

24th
not sure about the day - afternoon around 3 pub till closin time

not sure about all the other dates, prob go 2 the pub though :P