NickFr
21-12-2005, 20:10
Well Fab is due here in 1 hour in theory, I suspect he will be late :wink:

FATBOY
21-12-2005, 20:14
:? holiday break???

NickFr
21-12-2005, 21:37
He is on route to Rome to see his Parents, he is staying with us tonight.

FATBOY
21-12-2005, 21:47
journey by willy?????

Gav
21-12-2005, 22:03
must be cool traveling europe by car

NickFr
21-12-2005, 22:29
journey by willy?????

Yep...packed his GF off by plane yesterday and driving his Willy, although he is now a hour and a half late....getting a little concerned as no phone call :?

FATBOY
21-12-2005, 22:30
hmmmm should be ok! typical renault tho!!!!!! is his gf stayin at urs as well?

NickFr
21-12-2005, 22:33
hmmmm should be ok! typical renault tho!!!!!! is his gf stayin at urs as well?

I think she flew directly to Rome...

FATBOY
21-12-2005, 22:35
let us know when he arrives mate!

Gav
21-12-2005, 23:31
still no news?

NickFr
22-12-2005, 01:51
Well...he has not arrived and does not look like doing so :roll: No phone call letting us know whats happening. If he has had a problem then I hope he is OK....If not then I am really pissed off, told us not to make a fuss, but you know women...prepared a meal just in case, gave up our bed!

I did cheekily ask him to buy some things that I can't get here...you know Topics, Marmalade etc....perhaps he could not be bothered, he did PM me and say that he might not get a chance to stop and buy anything and sometimes drove without stopping.....Holyhead to Rome without stopping, I don't think so....like I said if something out of his control has occured then it goes without saying that I retract any of these remarks!....If not pretty ****ed off :twisted:

northy
22-12-2005, 08:33
any updates nick ???

Please dont say your first meet was a let down ???

GazTwo
22-12-2005, 10:39
I hope u didn't give him directions northy....probably on his way to Sweden!!!

NickFr
22-12-2005, 11:05
Yes Northy a big let down! and Gaz that is even more annoying given that I sent him comprehensive directions, arranged to meet him, gave him my address and telephone number......big fat nothing, having told everyone how honoured he was to get invited, he has not got the good manners to even let us know that he doesn't intend staying.....How long does a phone call take :?:

northy
22-12-2005, 11:07
well tbh nick - i'd recomend we leave it untill he posts up his reasons....he might not have even left his home land yet :?

But sorry to hear you went to a lot of trouble. Give my best to your better half.

NickFr
22-12-2005, 11:35
Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:31 pm Post subject: Dublin to Rome in under 24 hours?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lets see what this williams can do
needless to say I will not be gentle
Managed to offload passenger.Put her on a flight this morning.Weight restrictions
All the best and have a brilliant time over the holiday season and new year.
Fab.

I think that answers the question and if still at home why no phone call. I stayed up until nearly 2am :wink:

Chris H
22-12-2005, 11:37
this sort of shit happens all the time.

**** him.

I have had it happen to me, you go out your way to make arrangments fo rthem then no show, they a week later, I didn;t feel liek coming.

Tossers.

I also get it in my line of work, i want this that and the other, then they pull out at the 11th hour.

northy
22-12-2005, 11:43
sorry you went out of your way mate.

U can now look forward to FCS ! :D

P.S your more than welcome to come and stay over at mine :wink:

NickFr
22-12-2005, 11:47
Chris, thats the thing, even when someone says "Don't make a fuss."..The reality is that you do!.....

I like your reply!....straight to the point :lol:

NickFr
22-12-2005, 11:48
sorry you went out of your way mate.

U can now look forward to FCS ! :D

P.S your more than welcome to come and stay over at mine :wink:

Cheers Northy!

2 live
22-12-2005, 11:55
northy will supply the lube too......so andy tells me :lol:

NickFr
22-12-2005, 12:01

2Live....Despite Northy being a handsome chap, the first thing I am going to grab is some Kentucky Fried Chicken :wink:

northy
22-12-2005, 12:07

2Live....Despite Northy being a handsome chap, the first thing I am going to grab is get my hands on 2lives sausage and veg :wink:

:shock:

2 live
22-12-2005, 12:14

2Live....Despite Northy being gay, the first thing I am going to grab is get my hands on is kentucky fried chicken :wink:

:oops:

i hear he likes it finger lickin good....spose the grease off the chicken will save him money on the lube......

Chris H
22-12-2005, 12:15
Chris, thats the thing, even when someone says "Don't make a fuss."..The reality is that you do!.....

no point in fannying about my good man, straight to the the point, if your an arse then you should be informed! :P

northy
22-12-2005, 12:19
Chris, thats the thing, even when someone says "Don't make me me scream."..The reality is that you do!.....

I love to fannying about my good man, get my point straight in, i love a good arse :P

:shock:

Gav
22-12-2005, 12:41
Nick u not got his number?

not to look on the dark side but something could of happened?

NickFr
22-12-2005, 14:03
Nick u not got his number?

not to look on the dark side but something could of happened?

No he had mine number only, I don't believe anything has happened to him, just think that he made other plans and could not be bothered to let us know. However as I said earlier if I am wrong then I am wrong...but I doubt it :wink:

Good point you have made though....I also was getting worried, but by 2am We just wanted to go to bed....having received no communication since the 16th of December either by PM or Phone call....I suspect he always intended not coming :?

Gav
22-12-2005, 15:32
could of been a flash in the pan, sounded good to him on the day you arranged to meet

then thought about it and decided against it but never called

which IMO is b shitty, ive been left waiting for ppl to come to my house and never turned up and then never call

next time they do call they pretend it never happened

FATBOY
22-12-2005, 17:00

2Live....Despite Northy being a handsome chap, the first thing I am going to grab is some Kentucky Fried Chicken :wink:

lol how long have you lived out of the country mate??? you know its not called that anymore??? its just plain KFC now! something to do with europena correctness(cos its not chicken fried in kentucky) lol mmmmmmmmmm i can smell a zinger tower burger already(there so nice)

fab
24-12-2005, 17:10
Well Fab is due here in 1 hour in theory, I suspect he will be late :wink:

PM sent.