PDA

View Full Version : hybrid vs 182

Plattsy
19-12-2005, 02:01
had a little play tonight with a 182, i think i know who it is but last time i saw him i had a 1.2 clio. i undertook him and he pursued, i went steady as there was traffic and he started gettin on my arse, i then new the race was on :D traffic went away as the roundabout appeared, we both booted it off the roundabout, he was on my arse over the roundabout (tyres are wank) and as soon as i nailed it i started pulling away from him, i pulled a few car lengths and stayed pretty even....hit 120mph and he wasnt catching me, i started backing off and braking and he was a bit late at brakin and nearly ended up in my arse lol. got a flash so thumbs up and i went for petrol as i was on warning light :D:D:D

Lunner
19-12-2005, 08:48
People always back off at 120 lol....just as well cus my car starts running outa steam then :lol:

Craig
19-12-2005, 12:47
sounds about the same as when i had a go with one once in the banana!

altho at the end he was taking up 2 lanes on purpose so i couldnt pass him, the coward!

best part was when he was behind me off the roundabout, and he pulled out to overtake straight away, realised the nana was quicker and had to pull back in hehe!!

Plattsy
19-12-2005, 16:41
lol, the hybrid was a little cold as well, wern up2 proper temps, only drive a mile mebe 2,
something tells me mine is quick when it wants to be lol