PDA

View Full Version : Xmas party twats

big hp
18-12-2005, 17:54
I got into a punch up last night. A pissed up bloke out with some colleagues decided it would be funny to run up behind me and punch me in the face. Then his mate kicked me. I lost it and punched one and head butted the other, problem being his nose exploded and he fell on floor and stayed there. This was at 12.30 last night. I got arrested and the 2 guys got in a ambulance.

I was only released at 3.00 this afternoon. They had to go take statements etc and see what results were from hospital, the guy I headbutted has a broken nose and fractured cheekbone. I was charged and told i would be kept untill I went to court tomorrow morning. They wouldn't believe my story. Anyway a really nice copper said he believed me and said he'd go look at the cctv. RESULT they caught the lot. Got a apology and charges dropped. Still a waste of my life sitting in a cell.

Why do people get like that when they've had a drink? Prob doesn't come out all year and then can't handle it when they do.

Least they got what was coming to them, i've jus got a little cut on my nose. Thank god thats all, don't know what would of happened if I wasn't able to look after myself.

richy
18-12-2005, 17:56
remind me not to argue with u!lol :lol:

big hp
18-12-2005, 17:59
LOL

Jamie.
18-12-2005, 19:38
im glad u fukced up their faces. they fuking deserve it pricks like that. its mad in this world, they can attack u, u hit back and flatten em and end up in a cell, ****in mad. glad u hospitilised em fella

Justin..
18-12-2005, 19:46
fookin ell :shock:

FATBOY
18-12-2005, 19:48
self defense mate! dont blame ya!!!! did you get a brekkie in the morning??? i remember when i got locked up one night i didnt even get a brekkie in the AM... did you see the CCTV footage??? you have a right to view it i think! or blag a copy and upload it onto the net :wink: would make better viewing than that boxing last week!

Martin
18-12-2005, 20:47
deffo need the footage lol glad you took them down!!

big hp
19-12-2005, 00:18
Only one of them needed hospital attention.

I didn't see CCTV footage no. Don't think i'm entitled to a copy unless I got charged and my solicitor was to request it.

Thats what it amounted to in the end, self defence.

Found out tonight matey I headbutted has been arrested for assault. :twisted:

big hp
19-12-2005, 00:22
Oh and I never got breakfast or lunch. Only got one drink of water as well. All except one copper treated me like sometHing they'd stepped in. So my experience wasn't too pleasant and anything to make my stay a bit easier never materialised. Others had food, could smell it and hear the m complaining about it. :evil:

Gav
19-12-2005, 00:22
oooo hefty fine and a broken face...merry chrimbo from BIGHP :D

big hp
19-12-2005, 00:26
Upto a thousand pound fine or upto 6 months inside apparently. Thats what custody sargent told me anyway :shock:

Andyvalver
19-12-2005, 15:46
****in hell. Glad you ****ed them up lol. Thank **** for cctv too or you would of been ****ed even though innocent :shock:

northy
19-12-2005, 16:07
sorry to hear this mate, glad you got the better of em.

Daz.
20-12-2005, 00:05
I need to learn how to look after myself quicker, I was jumped once, I can't get angry at all until.... soemthing just clicks... then I'm a ****ing monster, problem is when it happens I'm half dead lol!

The missus makes a difference though, I'm in there like a shot if someones hassling her, I think its just i'm too nice - I need a reason! :D

big hp
20-12-2005, 00:29
My problem is I sometimes react a bit too quick and without thinking properly, just get a rush of blood to the head and snap. I need winding up but not a lot.

Bit like when i'm in bed really. LOL

craig100
21-12-2005, 07:41
My problem is I sometimes react a bit too quick and without thinking properly, just get a rush of blood to the head and snap. I need winding up but not a lot.

Bit like when i'm in bed really. LOL
lol.i dont blame u at all mate,thats trouble with this time of year,it brings all the wankers out that ruin xmas for ppl.look where you could have been if it wasnt for cctv,all that for just defending yourself.fookin idiots want lockin up themselfs and more of a shoein.good lad and well done i say bighp :D

Willy 2
22-12-2005, 02:18
Excellent work. He / they'll think twice before starting on someone again hopefully.