PDA

View Full Version : 7" TFT Screen Pics Wanted

Loz
16-12-2005, 02:30
has anyone got a 7" TFT screen in there clio?

i want one but dont know where i can put it, i want to blend it into the dash somewhere, but where?

any pics or ideas would be great.

thanks

lewis_willy2
16-12-2005, 15:08
ive got my slot for a motorised 1 already sorted, where the main air vent is?

if you trim all the vent out of it, it leaves a space perfect for a headunit, the other option i was told is, in the diesel older models they didnt have vents it was like a blanked on bit of plastic? could sit 1 in there but it will always be on show, not sure how true that info is????

but the vent idea is pukka, jus need to bent heating pipes down??
and deal with the cold!!

Loz
16-12-2005, 19:05
then the screen will block the oil gauges!! i love them gauges, thats the main feature that distinguishes it from RSi's and so on.

Justin..
16-12-2005, 19:14
i thought about moving the heater controls to where the stereo is and stereo to heater control place, dunno if the cables would reach though???

lewis_willy2
17-12-2005, 14:11
i thought about moving the heater controls to where the stereo is and stereo to heater control place, dunno if the cables would reach though???

i had that idea to fella, just need to be a bit handy, im gna have a go over the holiday

Loz
07-02-2006, 18:44
nobody have any pics then?

07-02-2006, 19:17
Ive got an RSi, ill be getting the top dash and im going to take out the centre heater and put a screen in there, the top dash part will make it look more genuine hopefully :D