PDA

View Full Version : NickFR First Area rep meet

northy
15-12-2005, 15:40
Well how about this for a suprise. :wink:

Just when i was thinking of stripping Mr FR from his highly aclaimed european area rep status, ive just heard that hes planned a williamsclio club meet.

Having picked myself up from the floor, ive discovered that Fab is the only invitee.

Well nick, you have to start somewhere buddy, and if u get 2 williams to turn up you've done me proud pal.

Scott-16v!
15-12-2005, 15:43
ive always wondered what the story is tbh :oops: is he french or english? :oops: :lol:

GazTwo
15-12-2005, 15:57
I think Fab should make it to a UK meet before his Williams emigrates forever!!!

Zollo
15-12-2005, 16:04
ive always wondered what the story is tbh :oops: is he french or english? :oops: :lol:

English mate.

J o n
15-12-2005, 19:01
all the people that picked option 2... twats... including myself :cry: lol

NickFr
15-12-2005, 19:18
Hey Guys, you have got to start somewhere :wink: I am English and was born in Dorset 8) Anyone from the Club that finds themselves near my home is welcome to stay!

fab
15-12-2005, 19:27
Yes I am very honoured to say that Nick and Alex were very obliging in inviting me to stay in their place as I am heading back to Italy with the Williams this day week.
It really does meen a lot and its comforting to know someone is around to call on.
It also reinstates my belief that the folks from the club are genuine and fantastic people to be around.Be it online at the track or elsewhere.
Gaz i'm afraid that whilst all you UK lads will be asleep the night of the 21st I will be making my way to Folkestone.
But you have given me fond memories from Anglesey I will never forget,and that said I will be turning up in the new year to events in the UK.

Zollo
15-12-2005, 20:02
There's always the French track day you could come along to mate. Not that far to drive :?

craig100
17-12-2005, 10:09
that means we can all have a mad cruise t france.that would be a laugh :wink: