PDA

View Full Version : The Big Piss take

NickFr
10-12-2005, 23:33
Just watched one 18st and one 19st Poof, fight like OAP's, glad I didn't pay £150 to watch that Crap. 1st fight of only 4 Rounds QUALITY!!

To think I missed CSI for this Dog S**T............... :twisted:

richy
10-12-2005, 23:40
have to say it was pretty shit lol

Dancliovalver
10-12-2005, 23:48
yeah was pretty slow, i alwas enjoy seeing amir kahn fight though, real crowd pleaser!!

Martin
10-12-2005, 23:50
I missed the khan fight :( only bit worth watching out of the heavyweights was the last 3 rounds!!

Gav
10-12-2005, 23:57
i saw both, put khan in the ring with one of them heavyweights and he will kick their asses!

what a disgrace, i bet Tyson is cryin he let williams win

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000AVBUO.01-APOYQP6URUNWZ._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg
LONG LIVE THE KING!!

MatBrown
10-12-2005, 23:59
Yeah,

I just sat through that, Harrison just kept going in for a hug!

Mat.

Dancliovalver
11-12-2005, 00:14
lol

FATBOY
11-12-2005, 03:55
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm i bet u were like the rest of us and willing him to smack 10 barrels of shit out of each other!!!!!!!!!! why didnt they????

richy
11-12-2005, 12:22
proberly didnt want to get each others make up on there gloves lol

J o n
11-12-2005, 13:13
the thing i found most annoying was Harrison was and is clearly the better boxer, but just seemed affraid to let his hands go. There was one moment late on where a nice flurry hit Danny and he could have KO'd him, but never moved in. I think Audley has some great potential, but he needs to fight on the inside, throw more punches (even his jab was hardly used) and not be so scared of being hit... he was fighting as if he was in sydney still... shame, he could do so much better...

craig100
11-12-2005, 18:28
i saw both, put khan in the ring with one of them heavyweights and he will kick their asses!

LONG LIVE THE KING!!
tyson was prob pis**d when he let williams win cause he is shockin and cant understand how the hell he won

Dancliovalver
11-12-2005, 18:33
i wonder wether prince naseem will come back??

Martin
11-12-2005, 18:41
i wonder wether prince naseem will come back??

Naz is so fat now he's a heavyweight too! lol

FATBOY
11-12-2005, 18:44

LONG LIVE THE KING!!
tyson was prob pis**d when he let williams win cause he is shockin and cant understand how the hell he won

lucky punch i guess mate! spose if you take your mind of the fight for a split second then ya ****ed!

Gav
11-12-2005, 19:08
plus he isnt as good as he used to be.

back in the old days in his 20's he would of K.O'd lewis n williams in 1 sitting

lewis_willy2
11-12-2005, 20:10
i watched and thought amir khan is great

but harrison n williams? utter shite, how many times did harrison jab? compared the amount of times he let his left go, i think i only saw his left hand come out a couple times, and why cuddle so much????

Tommo
14-12-2005, 16:22

LONG LIVE THE KING!!

lucky punch i guess mate! spose if you take your mind of the fight for a split second then ya ****ed!

Tyson at his peak in the 80's was quality, probably one of the best heavy weights ever, but he's lost the plot now, well past his best. I'm not surprised williams KO'd him. I watched his last fight against Kevin McBride when he quit in the 6th round, I knew then a legend had died!

Naz is supposed to be making a come back next year, I don't think he should bother, Amir Khan is the new kid on the block, fookin awesome fighter!

NickFr
14-12-2005, 17:48
Neither Harrison or Williams punched properly, the 'Haymaker' that Harrison threw was lucky and hit him on the top of the head. both fighters can't jab properly, ie with the shoulder behind them, just slapping like 'Bitches'. The two of them took absolutely no notice of their corners!

Khan is everything you need to be Fast, can hit with both hands, moves well, excellent reach, strong and getting stronger and perhaps best of all appears to be intelligent, polite and listens(just hope he controls the 'Showboating' ):roll:

J o n
14-12-2005, 19:44
Tyson you see now isn't Mike Tyson, he's just the shell... shame, Robbin Givens ****ed him over and ****ed his mind up really badly. I have nothing but sympathy for Iron Mike and can't stand to see him fighting for money with these dead beats that back in the day would have been nothing more than 3 minute punch bags.

As for a Nas comeback he may well do, but he wont make lightweight... more like middleweight... in which case he'll be retiring again as he wont have the power... plus, he wont have the speed, accuracy or desire as he's been there done that already. His attitude let him down, he could still be rulling the division and instead of hearing about Pretty Boy Floyd we'd be waiting for that all Brit clash of Hamed and Hatton... Nas was quite possibly the greatest waste of tallent I have ever seen when you think what he could and would have become had he had the right attitude. Again, in a similar way to Iron Mike he was just a shell of who he was, it was evident in his last few fights, especially against Barrera... who is an incredible fighter, yet he still couldn't knock out an out of shape both physically and mentally Hamed... Hamed could have been one of the all time greatest fighters pound for pound.

Tommo
14-12-2005, 20:06
As for a Nas comeback he may well do, but he wont make lightweight... more like middleweight... in which case he'll be retiring again as he wont have the power... plus, he wont have the speed, accuracy or desire as he's been there done that already. His attitude let him down, he could still be rulling the division and instead of hearing about Pretty Boy Floyd we'd be waiting for that all Brit clash of Hamed and Hatton... Nas was quite possibly the greatest waste of tallent I have ever seen when you think what he could and would have become had he had the right attitude. Again, in a similar way to Iron Mike he was just a shell of who he was, it was evident in his last few fights, especially against Barrera... who is an incredible fighter, yet he still couldn't knock out an out of shape both physically and mentally Hamed... Hamed could have been one of the all time greatest fighters pound for pound.

Agreed Jesus, I think it's such a shame what happened to Naseem. I used to love watching him fight, he had such a unique style and the power he had was incredible for his weight, apparently in his hey day he used to spar with heavy weights!! lol! I also remember a fight which lasted 10 seconds and he broke the guys nose in 3 places!! (it's on Licensed to Thrill)

It all seemed to go pear shaped when he sacked his original trainer Brendan Ingle, then employed his brother ? :shock: ? as his trainer iirc. He then seemed to lose all the hunger and desire as he lived the good life, which unforunately is the down fall of some of the greatest sports stars - Tyson, Gazza, George Best to name a few.

I would love to see him make a come back if he could be back to his best but just can't see it, I think he should stay well clear of the ring so he's remembered for how good he used to be!