PDA

View Full Version : Willy 2 V's R33 Skyline GTR

Willy 2
06-12-2005, 18:30
Last night i popped out for a sly half with my mate. Having just picked him up we were going from Riverhead into Sevenoaks town (about 3 miles).

As we pull out onto the main road we realise were behind the GTR, No plate P** GTR, v nice we thought. Wind the window down a bit pop pop burble burble. Start accelerating up to it for a bit of a laugh and he is game too. Nail it accross the first round a bout onto a 300 yard straight and left up the hill towards sevenoaks.

He pulls out a pretty rapid 4 - 5 car lengths flames coming out even on the up shifts! :shock:

We get to our first set of lights, a car is in front of him and - this dude was dawdling so the GTR takes evasive action and mounts a low piece of curb and shoots up St Johns Hill! Naturally i follow suit beating the hell out of the Willy to stay with him. A fair bit of a gap but to me and my mates surprise wasnt as far ahead as we though he might have been.

Next set of lights are green, with a very tight left right combo into another up hill section. Im hard on the brakes heel n toeing down the gears sling it left, floor it huge understeer, lift off, into oversteer, back off a tad, it tightens up then flooring it again.

Finally we come to a halt and my window is right down. (waiting to go right) This thing is burbling big time. Then i notice his rear silencer has snapped off and is hanging down...could explain the flaming he was doing earlier! :lol:

The lights start changing, he's blipping the throttle then launches it and starts drifting it into a powerslide then guns it through town - NUTTER!! :D

We pull up outside the pub, rather happy with what just happend.

I now want a GTR. AWESOME car. :D

J o n
06-12-2005, 18:34
best cars ever the Skylines! imo of course!

bit gutted about the R33 on track at Donny... and the R34... either they were dogs or the owners couldn't drive, but didn't look that great on track either way... still, I'd swap my car and one nut for a Skyline!

northy
06-12-2005, 18:36
never had a do with a skyline, evo's i have !

good going mate, glad to see that the williams put up a good fight !

J o n
06-12-2005, 19:38
you not have a do with the black R34 or the white R33 at Donny mate!?!?

richy
06-12-2005, 20:10
RSI is faster the both, more torque from 2k rpm! :P

Andyvalver
06-12-2005, 20:15
:evil:

http://www.motordesktop.com/wallpaper/sportscars/Nissan%20Skyline%20GTR%201%20-%201024x768.jpg

Coops
06-12-2005, 20:21
i got 5 gees in the bank multiplyin to skyline price i hope by the time am 25!oh yes it will happen!!

Coops

J o n
06-12-2005, 21:14
i got 5 gees in the bank multiplyin to skyline price i hope by the time am 25!oh yes it will happen!!

Coops

cool, your only just over £1k off being able to replace the gearbox on one :lol:

Coops
06-12-2005, 21:17

Coops

cool, your only just over £1k off being able to replace the gearbox on one :lol:

its okay, i got 3 years yet...........okay get rich quick schemes people i need one now! and no not the lottery! :roll:

James Clio 16v
06-12-2005, 23:42
, No plate P** GTR,

I've seen that in Dartford a couple of times.

Also an R34 with a similar plate.

Awesome motors!

Coops
06-12-2005, 23:58
2.6 litre ferrari eater as it always says on reg plates!corney but true!lol!

JonnyK
09-12-2005, 01:36
, No plate P** GTR,

I've seen that in Dartford a couple of times.

Also an R34 with a similar plate.

Awesome motors!

someone local to me! ever go laker road? john

Willy 2
09-12-2005, 03:36
Ah ha Gravesend, and Crayford!! That almost makes us next door neibours in comparison to others!

Im in sevenoaks, about 15 minutes from dartford...if yo uhack it! :twisted:

James Clio 16v
09-12-2005, 11:49
Not heard of Laker Road, where's that?

I used to live in Gravesend, in Northcote Road off Perry Street and in the Maltings by Asda.

Got a few mates Sevenoaks way as well.

We'll have to arrange a mini-meet once I get my car back on the road.

Willy 2
09-12-2005, 12:28
Yeah definately, sounds like a plan. :D

VIPERONE
09-12-2005, 14:56
clutch change on a skyline £2k silly maintainence bills... however great beasts