PDA

View Full Version : Skoda Fabia vRS v's DC2 Honda Integra Type R !

Fabia vRS
06-12-2005, 11:47
Regrettably I am running a standard tune on my car at the moment, plus a panel filter, so for those of you who may not know, I am running 130hp @ crank and 229 lb/ft give or take. My lardy oil burner weighs in at a touch over 1300 kg's.

So I was toying with a Mini Cooper, which I made mince meat of, did the traditional nod and went in separate directions, then along comes a white car with xenon head lamps. I hesitated for the obvious reasons, but then clocked what it was, so we were side by side across a wet round about, on approach to a dual carriageway, we were both feathering it - no heroics at this stage, that would be silly. So I pulled up on the inside lane and floored it, he had a very loud exhaust and also floored it, and he left me for dead :lol:. It wasn't even close - still you know what they say, 'you can have a pop at anything !.

I am sure you Williams drivers can easily keep up with a DC2, but with a standard map I cannot. Still I am getting my map put on this week, back to 185 hp 300 lb/ft :D

Martin
06-12-2005, 12:06
I think you need a few mods on a williams to keep up with a DC2 tbh...

J o n
06-12-2005, 13:21
yup, very fast cars, I struggled with the Kirminators DC2 ITR and he had a passenger in, I was on my own. We had about 5 blasts with him pulling a car each time... I was off cam on all the runs bar one and we were gaining a foot or so tops on each other at certain points... his car's practically standard though...

mint cars, love em.

Swervin_Mervin
06-12-2005, 18:45
Shirmanators is fecking quick. I got totally wasted. :P