PDA

View Full Version : super

Gav
03-12-2005, 12:39
http://uk.four.ebid.net/perl/auction.cgi?auction=1127165468-18024-1&mo=auction

VIPERONE
03-12-2005, 17:25
lol its an electric supercharger a rubbish gimmic.

i thought about it then saw sense!

Gav
03-12-2005, 17:30

just have to be harsh on every post i make dont u gibson.
Grow up u tit

stew
03-12-2005, 17:53
LOL

I dont know how people can get away with selling these. Think how much air the engine will suck in per second, compared with the amount that will blow into the engine. Effectivly will do nothing! LOL

VIPERONE
03-12-2005, 18:04
why is that harsh.. do a search and you will find similar comments.

why do i need to grow up if im passing a true comment. it is not a personal attack at you, i am ridiculing the product you linked to!

ive never met you, have no problem with you, however i have noticed you seem to think my replies are attacking you. relax a bit, ive got better things to be doing than having high school slanging matches.

lets see what the site consensus on the part is.

cheers

gunner.

Andyvalver
03-12-2005, 18:21
If it could spin fast enough it would work. Remember the leaf blower vid where they forced induction. Although, the little battery powered motor spinning at 8000rpm would last about a day lol

Zollo
03-12-2005, 18:58

just have to be harsh on every post i make dont u gibson.
Grow up u tit

:shock:

Chill out Jr :)

Jamie.
03-12-2005, 19:26
why is that harsh.. do a search and you will find similar comments.

why do i need to grow up if im passing a true comment. it is not a personal attack at you, i am ridiculing the product you linked to!

ive never met you, have no problem with you, however i have noticed you seem to think my replies are attacking you. relax a bit, ive got better things to be doing than having high school slanging matches.

lets see what the site consensus on the part is.

cheers

gunner.

fair play thats a good ans. i just think that he thought u were slating him for what he posted, not that the product was shit.

VIPERONE
03-12-2005, 20:38
i saw a mad american electric turbo.. however it used an inverter to boost voltage to massive proportions, and spooled almost as fast as a T28..+.

It sold for £500 and was a professional unit

i have emailed the guys that sell these electrical superchargers and asked them to verify there power claims... ie i offered to runa before and after... they failed to answer the questions posed to them arousing my suspicions.

Gav
03-12-2005, 20:56
something between me n gunner on msn, ok maybe i read to much into this post but he has done it b4.

But if nothing was directed at me, then my apologies to gunner.