PDA

View Full Version : Road Rage

Mooseman
02-12-2005, 14:48
You are driving on the motorway., fast lane Its dark and raining. Heavy traffic, but steady speed. 70mph. You are staying about 30 yards behind the car in front, no need to get any closer. Suddenly you get flashed by the car behind you. Strange. But you quickly forget about it. And then before you know it the car behind has dropped into the central lane and undertook you and pushed in front of you, into the 30 yard space. And in a nissan micra.

What do you do?

fab
02-12-2005, 15:08
The sensible approach:
Assume that the guy in the Micra has better car control in the wet than you have and move out of the fast lane if it bothers you.
He's gonna **** up one day so leave him to it.

The childish approach:
Undertake him and move into the 7.5 yard gap remaining.

My Approach:
Run up behind him and scare the bolux out of him so he moves over back into the middle lane were he belongs.

Jimbob
02-12-2005, 15:50
...its at times like this I wish I had bullbars on the Williams. Then you can slip down a gear, and hoof em up the rear :lol: Just kidding but it is annoying.

The other night, I was driving to work and the roads were empty (on a night shift that night) and I was running late. I came up behind a Passat sitting nicely at about 26 mph in a 30. Nowt wrong with that really, but as I was running late, I pulled out and passed him. Bearing in mind there was no one else on the road at the time, and I gave him PLENTY of room. He then proceeded to blow his horn and flash his lights at me!!! Why, I didnt interfere with him or cause him to change speed or path??? Simply because he just didnt like another car passing him (and I wasnt driving fast, just wanted to keep my own pace and get to work on time). Honestly, the mentality of some drivers drives me mad. :evil:

Jamie.
02-12-2005, 16:15
the exact same thing happened to me when on my way to london in the summer. i was perplexed by it. why they needed to flash me and undertake me when they had nowhere to go was beyond me. however, once the traffic cleared i accelerated much quicker than him and when he didnt move i flashed and beeped my car to its hearts content. on the way past i gave him the bird to.

Andyvalver
02-12-2005, 16:37
on the way past i gave him the bird to.

:lol: Top gun stylee.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b146/Andyvalver/top-gun-006.jpg

Lunner
02-12-2005, 18:11
Had the same thing on teh M6, although he pushed into teh little gap, result, i went about 2ft from his bumper on the hron, lights giving him teh gestures, me and my mate, then he starst giving gestures back and shrugging as though he doesn't know what hes done wrong.....and he was driving a BMW

Gav
02-12-2005, 19:27
some women got in the middle lane on a round about [wrong one] i got in the right one and obviously i had to cut her up to get in,

SHE FOLLOWED ME 10 miles to morrisons to give me a lecture on how i was wrong and how her naphew broke his leg by 'idiots like me' driving

YOU WERE IN THE WRONG LANE U SKANK!

Mooseman
03-12-2005, 04:12
on the way past i gave him the bird to.

:lol: Top gun stylee.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b146/Andyvalver/top-gun-006.jpg

awesome 8)

I'm surprised ....... none of you guys took the mooseman option hehe