PDA

View Full Version : mot time tomorrow

bigjim
29-11-2005, 22:44
taking the car in for its first mot under my ownership. fingers crossed!! its got a full magnex and a de cat but i know the bloke at the garage so shouldnt be a problem, never was on my old decatted valver. hopefully it doesnt need anything cause ive got lots of xmas nights out coming up and need the beer tokens :) will let u know how it goes tomorrow.

Rich
29-11-2005, 22:46
good luck pal :D

williams-3
29-11-2005, 22:54
mine was done today but needed new front sus springs and also got the steering play fixed . passed after that all fixed all done in 1 day !

Gav
29-11-2005, 23:04
got my 1st one tomorrow, i know im gonna need exhaust sorting, still not fitted my new one, and back brakes may need chaging

FATBOY
29-11-2005, 23:56
mine was done today but needed new front sus springs and also got the steering play fixed . passed after that all fixed all done in 1 day !

how was it fixed mate??? ive got play in mine and that was picked up, and was told that it needed a new steering column to fix the problem.

big hp
30-11-2005, 00:25

how was it fixed mate??? ive got play in mine and that was picked up, and was told that it needed a new steering column to fix the problem.

Weld it up Paul, piece of piss. Plenty of threads on here about it.

Lunner
30-11-2005, 10:27
Yeah but paul wants to do it 'properly' :lol:

Tommo
30-11-2005, 11:12

Getting mine welded up on fri, then MOT time on 15th Dec, hope it will pass with the de-cat, can't be affording a new cat just before Christmas!!

northy
30-11-2005, 11:40
more than welcome to hire / borrrow mine mate.

Tommo
30-11-2005, 13:30
more than welcome to hire / borrrow mine mate.

Cheers Northy, gonna see if it passes first mate and if not it would be much appreciated if I could borrow yours. Would you be able to bring it on 18th Dec if it fails mate?? I can always do the drive to Wigan and drop it off at your house after, not too much of a treck from mine!