PDA

View Full Version : GT4 league

Mooseman
29-11-2005, 13:18
Would anybody be interested in taking part in a Gran Turismo weekly challenge league?

Its set up through another forum, and is a weekly challenge type of thing ... the winner on sunday night nominates the next car, track etc

there are rules that must be abided, such as photos of times being posted for times to count and no hint of cutting corners, which can obviously be done on some tracks.

this is together with sideline challenges to get an idea of how your skills match up to others ....

Have got a few regulars but we are talking about increasing the numbers and the competition, so if you are a keen GTer and think you are capable of the challenge let me know so I can get an idea of interest levels.

Cheers

ps - obviously a league could be set up on this forum, but it may well be the same story of limited numbers so let me know thoughts ....

Mooseman
29-11-2005, 16:40
Here is the webiste for the league ....

http://s14.invisionfree.com/MRCGT4/

Martin
29-11-2005, 23:55
I'll ave it! :D

Martin
30-11-2005, 00:33
How come the leader so far is using a 444hp car is it not standard cars?

Mooseman
30-11-2005, 09:33
How come the leader so far is using a 444hp car is it not standard cars?

the more the merrier :)

Under the weekly challenge section read the rules ... just a way of making things more interesting - quick tune, 20% more power, 10% less weight and sports tyres .... all in arcade mode.

I assume your driving style in transformed to the PS2 Martin?? :lol:

Martin
30-11-2005, 13:23
Oh right could'nt find the rules.. I was getting 2:05 thinking I was shit lol I'll have a doo later.