PDA

View Full Version : pmsl

Andyvalver
28-11-2005, 19:26
What a dick :lol:

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=311931

Gav
28-11-2005, 21:33
lmao....some people were stickin up for him aswell, why? he is so obviously stupid! :lol:

VIPERONE
28-11-2005, 22:13
he's obviously not technically minded, not everyone knows basic things... ie squeeling brakes..lol to me thats a totally simple fix, like applying copper paste to the back of the pads... to this guy it wasnt so easy:

http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5131&highlight=

Gav
28-11-2005, 22:37
sqeeling brakes, was the 1st time i had ever done it myself and had no clue why they were doin it. But to replace a oil cap with a sock is pure stupid.

so i didnt know what done it, so sorry gunner, got anything else to rub in my face....prick

FATBOY
28-11-2005, 22:38
calm down people! no need for personal attacks! i have to agree that putting a sock in the oil filler cap is pure stupidity and anyone would know that is wrong! im not technically minded with cars, but put a broken down boiler in front of me and thats a different story! :wink:

VIPERONE
28-11-2005, 22:56
so i didnt know what done it, so sorry gunner, please rub ur prick in my face....

:shock: :shock:
lol put a sock in it please.

my mate bought the old gastrol gtx the container had a hex bolt in!!! that ****ed his engine.

Andy
28-11-2005, 23:36
i feel sorry for the lad he just didnt no what he was doing like gunner said

everyone does something stupid now and again lol

can see where your coming from gunner :wink:

Tommo
28-11-2005, 23:55
Hmm I feel a bit sorry for the guy, just didn't use any common sense, sure he won't make that mistake again!

Gunner, not everybody is technically minded, I wouldn't have known to smear copper grease on the pads if they were squeaking, no need to post a message attacking williams-jr. We're all here to help each other out, I have learnt so much over the last year reading posts on this forum so it's good people post up questions like that as other people will learn from it!

VIPERONE
29-11-2005, 00:08
yes willy jnr was attacking the bmw guy for not being technically minded.. he just thought he could apply a temp bung... not knowing the workings of his engine...how many people would have thought that the sock would suck down?... how many poeple would smear grease on the pads to prevent squeel... see what im getting at...

however....amusing nethertheless. poor ****er.

Gav
29-11-2005, 13:21
yer i didnt know about the grease, so i asked, dont ask, wont know.

but who would post up 'shall i use a sock as a oill cap'? everyone knows the answer to that, even if he didnt think it would get sucked down, he still shudnt do it....

fab
29-11-2005, 14:00
so which is worse putting a sock in the filler cap or filling a petrol car with diesel?Happens every day!

Andyvalver
29-11-2005, 14:04
He may not be technically minded but you dont have to be to just roll your car back and find the cap on the floor,and then put it back on. lol

fab
29-11-2005, 14:20
LOL.not trying to defend the twat but we all do some stupid things every so often.Just trying to think of one ive done myself.ehh nope fraid not.

I was up a mountain one night with the bird O:) in the 5gtt.anyways on the way back down I was crawling along this twisty road with trees and bush's on either side and sort of closed my eyes for a minute.next thing I know i'm heading down the road with the car on its side!
Thats only one of many!

VIPERONE
29-11-2005, 19:19
lol 2live had a vid of a member in his 16v turning a corner and his wheel rolled off across airfield

Lunner
29-11-2005, 19:30
he's obviously not technically minded, not everyone knows basic things... ie squeeling brakes..lol to me thats a totally simple fix, like applying copper paste to the back of the pads... to this guy it wasnt so easy:

http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5131&highlight=

*rubs copper grease in* :lol:

Some of the ideas being bounced abotu there at the start were well funny, stones, bleading brakes, caliper sticking.

No offence to anyone, mearly taking the piss in a playful way :lol:

fab
29-11-2005, 19:50
ahh think it shows charecter taking the piss out of yourself though.

anyone else done some crazy bizarre things :wink: :?:

VIPERONE
29-11-2005, 19:59
the best one i know of is another one of 2lives... not a **** up as such just an amusing tale...

during remap heat build up melts accelerator cable. 2 live drives it out side and it snaps... not having a replacement the broken wire is fed through to thepassenger footwell..

passenger andy operates the throttle by pulling the snapped wire with his hand.. under instruction from 2live whilst he is negotiating a gear change/clutch control on a hill lol... tht is class..

fab
29-11-2005, 20:06
PMSL!

Zollo
29-11-2005, 20:22
ahh think it shows charecter taking the piss out of yourself though.

anyone else done some crazy bizarre things :wink: :?:

so which is worse putting a sock in the filler cap or filling a petrol car with diesel?Happens every day!

:oops:

Twice :oops: :oops:

fab
29-11-2005, 20:36
twice in the one day! :lol:

pitch dark night,2 oclock in the morning.
same girl and car as before this time heading towards the coast lukin for that spot!
so I drive into a field i'd been to before except the grass had grown a little since then.just about to park the car up and I hear this clunk and the front of the car lifts up and back down and just stops right there.thought WTF!
couldnt reverse or go foward.got out ot look and couldnt see a damn thing.
had to walk out onto the main road and flag down this lad in a van.Turned out that I mounted a chassis belonging to a caravan!

Gav
29-11-2005, 22:47
ok, agreed copper grease was a silly question to ask, but obviously not as obvious as not puttin a sock in ur engine. Look how many replies i got off members before Gunner got it right.

Thats the only thing i know i have done. So far anyway, not done nothing bad yet i.e mounting a chassie :D

well, apart from my 360 on the c/way :?

fab
29-11-2005, 23:21
in my defence mission was accomplished before i set off lukin for help :lol:

another time i threw a cigarette out the front window and it manged to come back in the rear passenger window and land on the rear head rest.bout ten minutes later we smelt burning and pulled over to check it out.the two rear passengers boy and a girl hoped out also.I turned around and noticed that a big chunk of the brunettes hair was missing!take it you know what was burning!

Gav
29-11-2005, 23:27
lmao! done that but it hit my mate in the back seat in the face :D

Andy
30-11-2005, 08:30
the best one i know of is another one of 2lives... not a f**k up as such just an amusing tale...

during remap heat build up melts accelerator cable. 2 live drives it out side and it snaps... not having a replacement the broken wire is fed through to thepassenger footwell..

passenger andy operates the throttle by pulling the snapped wire with his hand.. under instruction from 2live whilst he is negotiating a gear change/clutch control on a hill lol... tht is class..

and we were still racing folk

i quote "more beans andy more beans"lol

northy
30-11-2005, 08:49
the best one i know of is another one of 2lives... not a f**k up as such just an amusing tale...

and we were still racing folk

i quote "more beans andy more beans"lol

heheee, couldnt keep up with him even then :D

the heat melted the cable and it stuck fast. if we had of realised i would of heated the cable back upagain to free it, but by that time we had rigged another cable inplace (think it was a choke cable) and was opperated by our lad through the passenger window....

Mooseman
30-11-2005, 11:03
I have had a couple of near misses after messing about in engine bays, some with the williams, more recently with the rex - simply did not securely fix the coolant lid after a fluid change. I tend to go out for a blast after running the new oil in and the coolant lid blew off mid-beanage and needless to say i thought the engine was done for - steam everywhere, gauges going nuts. lucky for me the lid had caught in the bay and simply re-attached otherwise I may well have been looking for a sock bung too :lol:

2 live
30-11-2005, 12:57
lol...it was a mini choke cable rigged to fit ....of all things lol.class that day

had a few little mishaps...was running a mini in on new rebuild, twin 1 1/2 SU s just got it running, decided to take it for a quick spin, the air filters hadnt arrived, but wots the worst that can happen with no filters???
givin it a bit of beans, heard a bit of a pop, car stalled, loadsa smoke from under the bonnet, ttold me mate to get out cos we was on fire (jokingly), he popped the bonnet and the flames leapt out n put him on his ass minus his eyebrows

fukker had bacfired thru the carbs, spat a shit loada juice down the bulkhead, setting fire to the engine bay.........as bayliss knows..once they start burning they go fukkin quickly lol.....

5 mins and 1 burnt out shell later..fire brigade turns up lol

tried a triple drop off in a d/h race, clipped the top of the last one and came off........gigglin me fukkin head off down the rest of the course, i thort the bike dint feel rite, like i was pedalling round on 1 side and outwards on the other...complained to 1 of the lads at the bottom bout it.....the race face cranks arent as indestructable as ppl think lol

northy
30-11-2005, 13:12
heeeheee, good lad jon :D

Tommo
30-11-2005, 13:15
Worst thing I've done.....years ago driving my old Visa GTI, exhaust centre pipe falls off and hangs down scraping the road 5 miles from home, not being a member of a breakdown I carry on regardless with sparks flying out the back..lol, anyway get to about 20 yeards from my house and hit a bump strip in the road and WHACK, it tears the entire exhaust system off and rolls under the fuel tank punching a hole in it! Very stupid thing to do, and very lucky the whole car didn't go up in flames!!