PDA

View Full Version : RIP martins old granada

northy
28-11-2005, 09:38
Well how bad is this.

For those who dont know, when my car was stolen a month ago, i got a K reg ford granada off martin to smoke about in. It had a weeks MOT and TAX, carnt wack it.

2 days later i discovered it was ideal for a drift car until i spun it when the auto box kicked it down a gear :P

I gave it to a lad at work (who lives a few houses down from me) when my spare car was avaliable to collect (skoda rapid) whom didnt have a car as his failed its mot. (pug 205D)

Hes spent £60 on welding for its mot and yesterday bought a new £60 battery.

hes done around 200 miles in it.

Until this moring.

He was woken by the police knocking on his door to inform him that his car had been stolen and was across the road on fire !

Ive been to have a look this morning as the field its been found on is right behind my house in wigan.

Its been driven 100 meters and then done a few doughnuts on the field and been parked next to a ford orian and set on fire.

They have vandaled the car before its been smashed around with the orian on the field....then set alight !

Ironically we were going out in it tonight to film us drifting around some roundabouts......

This is unreal.

i carnt belive that im havin so much trouble with living in wigan. On wednesday i gave chase and caught a group of young kids (12 - 15) Who thought it was a good idea to kick my fence down and set fire to it !!!!

caught them in the act and set after them - passed two as i sprinted after one lad...heehee well shit em up.

So rest in piece K377 WUK, you will sadly be missed.

Chris n`nic
28-11-2005, 09:51
Thats unbelievable!

Northy sprinting?!?!?!

Chris :wink:

northy
28-11-2005, 10:56
heehee

Swervin_Mervin
28-11-2005, 11:06
Wigan sounds like proper pikey-ville. :wink:

Rich
28-11-2005, 11:37
Wigan sounds like proper pikey-ville. :wink:
thats why he moved there :lol:

GazTwo
28-11-2005, 11:39
PMSL......poor Granada.....u wanna get one of those For Sale signs in your front garden mate.... :?

northy
28-11-2005, 11:58
i know....out of me being there 3 years this is the worse ive known

dannyt
28-11-2005, 14:53
flippen heck mate, get out whilst you still can....lol.....my mum will make your packed lunches, come and stay with us!!! :wink:

Martin
28-11-2005, 16:32
:shock: :cry: Did you realise you were moving into the ghetto!? :P

northy
28-11-2005, 16:49
nope....all this in the space of a month !

fasterthanjesus
28-11-2005, 16:51
wigan - the home of the six fingered banjo players.....

wigan makes "moss eisley" look like monte carlo.

avoid at all costs....

katbloke
28-11-2005, 18:06
move to a sleepy village in Devon,nothing happens in my road neighbourhood watch etc.