PDA

View Full Version : toothache!!!!

bigjim
25-11-2005, 00:33
had to go to the dentist today after suffering 3 days of toothache. dentist told me the tooth is dead and had to be removed, (top molar) anyway 2 jags later and lots of drilling and pulling the ****ing thing refused to come out! tooth was too brittle and kept breaking. anyway now ive got to go back tomorrow morning for a surgical removal of whats left, ie the roots. cant wait :cry: let this be a lesson to everyone, if a big filling falls out dont just leave it for ages because it doesnt hurt, because after a few months if will hurt, bad!! my face is still swollen from todays attempt and on painkillers. at least i got the afternoon of work and looks like ill be off all day tomorrow as well.

Clio b
25-11-2005, 00:37
Ahhh poor u

bigjim
25-11-2005, 00:38
thanks gorgeous. :wink:

Craig
25-11-2005, 09:30
iv had my last wisdom tooth coming through for 3 weeks now. not been able to chew properly and its caused jaw and ear ache constantly!

just about heeling now, but i still cant close my teeth properly to chew as there a swollen bit of gum sitting between me back teeth!!

Also managed to smash my front teeth years back. One is dead and they are both chipped (but filled) They dont look bad, just the filling keeps breaking, and they are slightly darker. i notice even tho other people dont!

anyway im having root canal work on the other tooth thats not dead, and both are being filed down and crowned in a couple of months.

£670 its costing!!! :shock:

Clio b
25-11-2005, 09:46
Ah poor u as well Craig! Good Luck!

Craig
25-11-2005, 09:55
heres what i should look like once its done!

http://www.maiaw.com/dimetra/Dabout/Ahh.jpg

northy
25-11-2005, 10:13
pmsl....some nice snappers there mate

monza 16v
26-11-2005, 16:09
Gutted.