PDA

View Full Version : Thought i was gonna be car jacked tongiht

Lunner
24-11-2005, 22:18
Sat in Coventry at teh traffic lights, and i see these two lads wiht black hooded tops on wiht the hoods up looking at my car, they start walking down the road towards it, and then one of them crosses over to the other side of the road, kept watching themn, and got a grip on my maglite in the door pocket, made sure i was in 1st for a quick get away if needed.

Both come walking past having a good look, wiht me eyeballing them, anyways they just carry on walking, watch them in my mirrors incase tehy double back, but didn't even look back....wierd

Scott-16v!
24-11-2005, 22:27
scutters!! usually lock my doors as soon as i set off these days, can't be too careful even in a lower value car :x

Lunner
24-11-2005, 22:29
My door lock button was in the passenger footwell, under my gym bag, and i was in harnesses, so wasn't an otion wihtout taking my eyes off the cunts

Mattie
24-11-2005, 22:31
i lock my doors as soon as i get in my car, i aint takin no chances at all!

Tom_16v
25-11-2005, 00:42
Alarm locks the doors on ignition

Never can be too careful these days

summeh
25-11-2005, 14:43
my mates always ask me why the doors automagically lock in my car... this is why.

summeh
25-11-2005, 14:44
i've actually had someone try to get into my car once while i was sat at a set of traffic lights... very scary. in full daylight too... thats Havant for you though.

Daz.
25-11-2005, 18:02
I have an automatic door lock - the missus, first thing she does before putting her seat belt on, I agree! I do it when she's not here... I even walk here to her side of the car (passenger side duh! :shock: ) and make her lock it before I go round the my side (drivers 8) ) and get in...

Scary world these days.... changed so much too in only a few years...