PDA

View Full Version : PAINTBALLING

Mattie
22-11-2005, 12:03
went paintballin on sunday.....and it was QUALITY!

been 3 times now, this time was the best though with 15 of us who went,

i managed to shoot a few people at close range, about 3 people in the head and 1 in his nads :lol:

fortunatly i came back without any injurys :D unlike sum of my m8s where the paintballs had broken the skin and caused nasty batle wounds!

pics of injurys will follow shortly....

Dancliovalver
22-11-2005, 12:20
ive only ever been once, but would love to do it again, one of the best times ive had in my life.......plus it was a works do so u shoot the gaffas first :twisted:

GazTwo
22-11-2005, 12:37
Yeah us NW lads did it lasted year, was a right laugh....need to get another one organised NORTHY... :wink:

Jamie.
22-11-2005, 14:08
last time i went i got shot to shit and it really hurt! some cunt tried shooting me in bollox but i moved just in time and it caught the inside of me leg abt 2 inches south of me bollox and it hurt so bad. that broke the skin, only bled a little but enough to feel really uncomfy for rest of day.

Andy
22-11-2005, 14:12
me and northy went a few years back was black and blue by the end of it

nearly got chucked out though walking back to the start my finger slipped on the trigger and unfortunatly hit him right in the arse 3 times ....

the only down fall was that northys finger also slipped and i got a volley in the go nads ........ :oops: and that hurt

Mattie
22-11-2005, 15:55
^^^ lol wen my m8 told the marshals hed been shot in the nads they sed "id go and check it if i was u, the last guy who got shot in his man hood, well it instantly turned black!"....now theres a scarey thought :shock:

Tommo
22-11-2005, 16:06
Has anybody seen Dirty Sanchez, when they go paintballing in the nude - crazy bastards!!!

Mattie
22-11-2005, 17:25
ye! we was actualy talkin about that wen we went lol....that must have hurt like a bitch! :shock:

Jamie.
22-11-2005, 17:26
Has anybody seen Dirty Sanchez, when they go paintballing in the nude - crazy bastards!!!

yes! when one of them got shot in the dick when trying to jump over a wall......