PDA

View Full Version : Decent body shop - Nowich area

Alphacentaure
22-11-2005, 12:00
I'm looking for a decent body shop, a good sprayer/painter to be more precise, in the Norwich area. I have almost finished re-doing my rusty (complete with hole) rear wing and a paintjob will soon be due. Any recommendations?

northy
22-11-2005, 12:48
only recomendation i will give you is take the car to as many paintshops as you can - and dont go for the cheapest.

Never take examples of his work on his own cars - but take customer examples that are a few months / years old.
Ask around and see how many people have actually been happy with the shops work.

Try insurance approved as they tend to be more akind to quality.

P.S show the spray shop your work as a few garges wont give warrenty of repairs they havent fully done.

summeh
22-11-2005, 14:31
trouble is the warrenty they give is normally only 3 months, which tbh is ****ing crap cuz rust could take a year to start bubbling through again.

mind you, if you do the work yourself, you're less likely to need a warrenty incase of rust coming back through again, cuz the job will be done properly :D

willy3ams
03-12-2005, 14:20
i live in norwich mate and seen quite a few.
holden now solus where the no.1 place for sprayers at one point but they where taken over by norwich union and they wont do external work no more.
Spoke to a guy at dent devils he repaired all the supermarket knicks around my car and told me about "the Bodycentre"

He's a real perfectionist like me and if the repair to my williams is anything to go by I would definately check out this company.

"THE BODYCENTRE LTD"
16-20 Concorde Road, Norwich NR6 6BN
01603 410777
www.the-bodycentre.co.uk

willy3ams :)

Alphacentaure
06-12-2005, 22:15
Thanks mate, that really helps. I'll give them a visit.

willy3ams
06-12-2005, 22:31
keep me informed. Hope it all goes well.