PDA

View Full Version : Valver Vs R34

debottomley
17-11-2005, 00:02
Not everyday you see one of these. R34, Silver, big can, two gangters.
They came along side me gave me a smurk then pulled infront of me.

He gave it beans so I followed suit. He got 7-8 car lengths easy, then killed me on a roundabout before he slammed on for a camera, little did he know I was a local.

Lashed through camera that doesnt even face that way at 70+ in 3rd, he didnt like that caught up with me down next dc and I was pulling in 4th, three figures I think.... wasnt really looking at speedo cos i wound my windows down...

He came passed me i reckon 120mph++ and I got earache from his can before a blow off valve noise words cannot explain!

Well worth the petrol just to see one of these things move.

bigjim
17-11-2005, 00:28
skyline yeah? ****ing awesome cars. :)

debottomley
17-11-2005, 10:59
aye lad. skyline.

Chris n`nic
18-11-2005, 14:08
This is the reason why if some young lads in a corsa with stickers etc comes up behind me I`ll give it the beans for them. I know it is a pointless race but they would probably want to see how quick mine is in comparison...the same as if I did it to a ferrari or evo or whatever. You can`t beat that screaming 6 cylinder engine!

Chris

clowo16v
18-11-2005, 14:18
I baited a Ferrari 360 Spyder into a race driving to the last Yorkshire Meet just to see it go and hear the noise. Absolutely awesome sounding cars just a shame the build quality is akin to a Lada.

See ya

Matt

VIPERONE
18-11-2005, 18:55
shame the build quality is akin to a Lada.

Matt

lol **** me im off to the lada garage!

Daz.
18-11-2005, 20:50
I baited a Ferrari 360 Spyder into a race driving to the last Yorkshire Meet just to see it go and hear the noise. Absolutely awesome sounding cars just a shame the build quality is akin to a Lada.

See ya

Matt

I did the same with a black 355 spider on the m61 once, lol god knows why I dropped a cog to third went he booted it, you never ever know though! had all the windows open plus the sunroof open shouting to cheryl listen to that!! all I got was "err yeh" as she turned the next page of "LOTR: Twin Towers" :shock: :shock: :? :shock: :?

clowo16v
19-11-2005, 14:31
Ferraris are shit a bloke I know through building gearboxes restores 80s!!!! ones and he says more often than not the only thing holding the body on is the seats, as they crack around the body to chassis mountings.

See ya

Matt