PDA

View Full Version : This place is....

Martin
10-03-2005, 11:10
....going in the right direction! :) It seems we are gaining members all the time and right at the moment we have more active users than RSC which is good considering how new this place is......

Enid
10-03-2005, 11:13
Indeed it is! Lets hope they keep coming, think theres still a few willy owners on CS that havn't registered yet.

Irish Nut
10-03-2005, 13:11
Gotta say......this place is way better than CS! :D

J o n
10-03-2005, 13:14
yeah, very happy with this forum, but wait til it's been turned into a proper owners club, we'll be number 1 for anthing Williams and MK1 Clio related, plus it helps having the tech guru's like Jon, Matt, Northy, Winston, Gunner, KS, Nick Hill(?) and Stan. It's a shame I didn't know you lot before I got me car!

KingStromba
10-03-2005, 14:25
yeah, very happy with this forum, but wait til it's been turned into a proper owners club, we'll be number 1 for anthing Williams and MK1 Clio related, plus it helps having the tech guru's like Jon, Matt, Northy, Winston, Gunner, KS , Nick Hill(?) and Stan. It's a shame I didn't know you lot before I got me car!

:shock:

Rich
10-03-2005, 14:32
yeah this place is well cool much preferred to CS especially seen as ahlf the forum is locked but i've paid my fee's on here (no paid founder member status yet :( ) and don't mind on here! not payin for any more than this one though cos i'm a tight yorkshireman and a student :P

big hp
10-03-2005, 16:01
Yes got to agree its heading the right way. Its got a nice feel to it.

Hope it doesn't get too popular and end up like CS. That used to be good in the early days. Although i'm sure just aiming at mk1 clio's means we won't get too big, which will keep the friendly/adult atmosphere.

Purple
10-03-2005, 16:02
Heh, maybe we should have some "Fight club" ground rules. Like when Brad Pitt said, "1st rule is you never talk about the fight club."

Ours should be like, "King Stromba is never, ever wrong.". Just so that we can ease in the newer members. Or would that be too difficult to regulate here? :)

dezmondo
10-03-2005, 16:49
I speak as a 172 Cup and a Williams owner. I found the forum kind of by accident, but think it is the best I have used yet, everyone seems to know each other quite well, and with the FCS and other events the ability to chat with folk you have met will be cool.

The worst forum I have been on was the Civic Type-r one, never felt welcome despite having a type-r on the drive (something to do with all the users spending shed loads on mods I think).

Lets keep it up, and can't wait until it becomes a club (and can't wait to get rid of the CS sticker and replace it with a WC.co.uk one :lol: )

KingStromba
10-03-2005, 16:51
Dezmondo are you coming to the FCS?

Swervin_Mervin
10-03-2005, 17:04
I'm going to do a photo feature, if anyone's interested, on CS sticker removal.

Photos and everything!

KingStromba
10-03-2005, 17:09
PMSL

Donr forget to d a clarkson-esque destruction in a totally exagerated way of the sticker after removal. Maybe run over it a couple of times, then burn it, burry it, dig it up and burn it again. :D

northy
10-03-2005, 17:12
Guys....come on.

We carnt be knocking cliosport on here...its not fair.

If you have your differances with them then fair doo's...but take it up with them in person.

KingStromba
10-03-2005, 17:16
Fair play as you are a rep on cliosport, you can be impartial.

But thyve pissed alot of us off. So they deserve bad press. When they unban me and apologise i will stop slating them.

Swervin_Mervin
10-03-2005, 17:18
I'll only post the feature on CS then. I don't want this place getting any flak really.

FATBOY
10-03-2005, 17:54
oh and this place will be getting even better! :wink:

NickFr
10-03-2005, 18:04
yeah, very happy with this forum, but wait til it's been turned into a proper owners club, we'll be number 1 for anthing Williams and MK1 Clio related, plus it helps having the tech guru's like Jon, Matt, Northy, Winston, Gunner, KS, Nick Hill(?) and Stan. It's a shame I didn't know you lot before I got me car!

Thanks!! you did'nt list me under tech guru's, I'll have you know I just took my induction kit off ( one screw ) got to start somewhere :oops:

NickFr
10-03-2005, 18:12
This Club will be as good as its members, as long as WE all remain friends and retain a sense of humour it can go a long way. There appears to be some real characters on this forum, none more so than our very own Mr Stromba, looking forward to meeting you all in the flesh :D

Slithers
10-03-2005, 18:24
Aye im enjoyin this forum too, lotsa good info and quality ppl.

Ill donate another fiver to the cause if northy dyes his hair monaco blue, no photoshopping allowed.

northy
10-03-2005, 18:25
Think we should all do it for FCS heehee

Would look class in the PPC mag.

KingStromba
10-03-2005, 18:36
I was planning on something better than this :D

Slithers
10-03-2005, 18:40
Think we should all do it for FCS heehee

Would look class in the PPC mag.

Do it northy

dannyt
10-03-2005, 20:04
it's a bob on website with the best hot hatches of all time!!!!

KingStromba
10-03-2005, 20:06
This Club will be as good as its members, as long as WE all remain friends and retain a sense of humour it can go a long way. There appears to be some real characters on this forum, none more so than our very own Mr Stromba, looking forward to meeting you all in the flesh :D

Yeah me too

Swervin_Mervin
11-03-2005, 10:41
Feel the love! :shock:

big hp
11-03-2005, 11:02

Yeah me too

Pllllllease, Get a room :roll:

Kelly
11-03-2005, 11:46
I'm not dying my hair - especially not that awful monaco blue :P

I still need to pay my fiver for the site lol - wheres the post where the details are to send the cash?

KingStromba
11-03-2005, 11:51
We have the gold bikini for you Kelly

summeh
11-03-2005, 11:53
umm yeah ive not paid anything yet either...

dezmondo
11-03-2005, 18:25
In response to KS, yeah I am coming to the FCS, just dunno if I have time to sort the bodywork on the Williams before and wouldn't want to show the stand up with my bubbly arches!!!!! I suppose it would make everyone else's look that little it more special.

Will put my name down and pay whatever then try my best to get the little jobs sorted!

Otherwise, I will park the williams well away (or the Cup if I have now sold it by then!!!) and help out or whatever on the stand!!

Only 30 miles away too which is cool!

KingStromba
11-03-2005, 18:38
The Williams is coming and thats the end of it :D

2 live
12-03-2005, 12:44
hehe..i havent paid me money yet either...but i think fcs will be the time/place for me to hand over the fiver to fatboy....nowt like the personal touch is there lol

KingStromba
12-03-2005, 13:08
I have my bag of pennies ready :D