PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

fasterthanjesus
16-11-2005, 10:02
Ive had my williams 3 for a month now.

Spent a bit on restoring it to its former glory. New tailgate, rear ns arch rust removed and resprayed, bonnet respray, exhaust manifold removed and repaired.

It was running like a dream, except that very occasionally it runs petrol heavy. my local garage thinks that the heat sensor is faulty, or the wiring to it - causing the engine to think that its cold, and throwing too much petrol in.

im waiting for the garage to come back to me with the results from the engine management diagnostic.

i used to have a renault 5 gt turbo (1996-1998), and had to give it up for a company car. now ive changed jobs and given up company cars, ive got the car of my dreams. :D

FlamingMonkey
16-11-2005, 10:09
haha nice one faster than Jesus I lke it.

I take it you know him then?

northy
16-11-2005, 10:09
hello and welcome to the club.

any pictures ????

Mattie
16-11-2005, 10:15
welcome m8...hope ur cars ok! 8)

fasterthanjesus
16-11-2005, 10:16
ive been "fasterthanjesus" since my first car packed up and my mate wrote it on the bonnet in oil. although some of my friends refer to me as fatterthanjesus.

pictures to be added later, when ive got rid of some lingering tar damage on the n/s front arch.

FlamingMonkey
16-11-2005, 10:23
Ah I see, Jesus is a memeber on here :D

Where abouts in Lancs are you from don't see many Willy 3's near me?

fasterthanjesus
16-11-2005, 10:38
in lancaster, but i can be seen most mornings driving to lytham.

not seen any other williams in lancaster or lytham.

im working with a few contractors, and theres a couple of clio sports, two porsches and a noble.

Lunner
16-11-2005, 10:41
Contractors drving porches and renault sports, take it you aren't on about the construction industry then :lol:

FlamingMonkey
16-11-2005, 10:43
Cool a few memebers from up there, DannyT is in Lytham, Martin is near Garstang I think, and I'm near Blackburn so is Chris n Nic

fab
16-11-2005, 11:22
Ive had my williams 3 for a month now...

Sorry to hear that mate.You are already at a distinct disadvantage.Your sunroof will slow you down :lol:
and if you really are fatter than jesus then Jesus owns you!

Welcome to the club. :wink:

northy
16-11-2005, 11:42
Ive had my williams 3 for a month now...

Sorry to hear that mate.You are already at a distinct disadvantage.Your sunroof will slow you down :lol:
and if you really are fatter than jesus then Jesus owns you!

Welcome to the club. :wink:

Right thats you banned fab !

fab
16-11-2005, 11:48
Please please dont ban me Northy!!

i promise to stick a williamsclio sticker on the car!! :lol: three of them!

northy
16-11-2005, 11:50
unlucky

p.s FAB ! 3 stickers is the bear minimum for this club.....RIGHT im sick of this - for that second out burst your ban has now been extended !

J o n
16-11-2005, 11:51
hehe, yeah, sunroofs are ghey (mainly because I dont have one... but this is also good in a way...)

aircon is the way forward, none of this climate shit though...

oh Northy, not even put one sticker on mine... still got my A3 sized CS one too... although it is a bit crushed and creased... lol

northy
16-11-2005, 11:55
hehe, yeah, sunroofs are ghey (mainly because I dont have one... but this is also good in a way...)

aircon is the way forward, none of this climate s**t though...

oh Northy, not even put one sticker on mine... still got my A3 sized CS one too... although it is a bit crushed and creased... lol

Right thats you banned aswell !

J o n
16-11-2005, 11:56
LOL, I prefer that at the top than that wrongly coloured Willy rim too ;)

(add more fuel to fire :twisted: )

got your Williams sprayed the right blue yet Richy? ;)

northy
16-11-2005, 11:57
lol...mines the best colour !

FlamingMonkey
16-11-2005, 12:07
Agreed

Martin
16-11-2005, 12:11
WElcome fella..do you pass through Garstang much because I've spotted a willy 3 a couple of times looks very clean...

fasterthanjesus
16-11-2005, 12:28
that could be me going through garstang. its been lowered and the wheels are like new.

the windy roads of the a6 are great fun, made for the clio williams.

ftj

ps sunroofs are not gay.

J o n
16-11-2005, 13:17
they are when they leak... luckily I sold the valver to Scott before it started to leak (lets face it, it would have done at some point), only Scott wasn't impressed with the structural rigidity of the valver/sunroof combo and decided to 'mod' it ;)

PS, impressed Northy managed to spell 'malicious' correctly! :lol: but can't my ban say something different... dont like having the same as everyone else, make me feel special Richy! pmsl