PDA

View Full Version : 2 in front Vs 200SX

J o n
14-11-2005, 13:02
yesterday, been hammering a bit of over-skive at work and on the way back down the local runway this 200SX is right on me arse doing the obligatory vrooooom tiiiiiissshhhh bollocks, so moved over and let him past... then on the power. He pulled initially but by top of 4th I was level, changed to 5th and pulled slowly away.

As there's a few RA's on the way back we decided to go again... and again... and again... I ended up taking a bit of a long detour in the end, but from rolling 2nd I was pulling fairly comfortably so decided to let him go first on one run... took until top of third before I was past him, but was a good bit of fun. Gave him a flash as I turned off, but I think he was a sore loser as he just sped off with his tail between his legs...

Chris n`nic
14-11-2005, 13:18
Nice one m8...I hate that when people don`t acknowledge you

Chris

J o n
14-11-2005, 13:25
me too, bad sport clearly, i've seen it round before though, so I'm sure I'll come up against it again... he'll prolly have more trick jap bits though this time lol.

on another note how nice do they sound with those slash cut style jap zorsts!? really nice rasp indeed!

oh it was a P-reg (or M), dunno if they are meant to be quick or not though. It was certainly quicker at higher speeds though as I struggled to get past, but 2nd through 4th was all over it. nice motors though and very easily tuned people say...

seb182
16-11-2005, 21:14
good darts fella, when you foing to GDI then? fancy a spin in your willy.

J o n
17-11-2005, 09:10
prolly be just after Xmas when I go mate, i'll give you a bell though for deffo, some good roads round there that I can scare you on :D

seb182
17-11-2005, 20:33
likewise fella! ;)