PDA

View Full Version : Club T-Shirts / Clothing

Willy 2
14-11-2005, 01:57
Evening one and all.

Just been checking out some previous posts on clothing. Im not sure what the end result was, whether people clubbed together to buy some shirts or what, but i have used this website before to have some t-shirts made up for a sporting event. Good quality t-shirts (Fruit of the Loom) and at a good price. They do all manor of clothing requirements not just t-shirts....THONGS too if that takes your fancy. :shock:

I was thinking with the many talented individuals out there, that they may well be able to design a decent Sweater / Jacket as we are now in Winter. Here is the link. Check it out - its fairly comprehensive.

http://www.spreadshirt.net/

:lol:

northy
14-11-2005, 09:08
i gave up on the club shirts as i made the big mistake of asking what people wanted.

Next year once the membership cards and site are complete i will look into shirts again....no funds at the min.

northy
14-11-2005, 09:08
But thank you so much -

if you fancy making one yourself im always pleased to help ?

Willy 2
14-11-2005, 09:36
No probs at all. I understand what your saying, it is very hard to cater for many peoples tastes. I think im going to pursue with a sweater / jacket design once im back from me hols.

Cheers :D

Rich
14-11-2005, 10:19
yeah northy best to either design 1 or 2 and the put those sole 2 to a poll or just design one and say 'this is how it will be' job done :P

Mattie
14-11-2005, 12:49
a jacket or coat sounds like a gd idea! :)