PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how Adi got banned?

Martin
10-11-2005, 22:06
I think I missed it...apparantly got caught at 136mph then got banned from CS for advocating speeding or summut !? lol

Andyvalver
10-11-2005, 22:08
I read that post. He said he was racing a bike at 136mph and a copper got him on a bridge :( He admitted speeding lol. Think he's keeping the car too :twisted:

Martin
10-11-2005, 22:09
lol good lad...hehe Would have thought 136mph would warrant a hefty ban/fine??

big hp
10-11-2005, 22:14
He got a 2yr ban Martin.

stew
10-11-2005, 22:14
136mph would be a very very hefty fine with a ban on top!!

anything over 100mph is a ban. no 2 ways around it! :(

Martin
10-11-2005, 22:15
kin' hell thats a bit steep :shock: ...thought it would be 6-9 months...

big hp
10-11-2005, 22:17
He was really gutted I think. (only know this from reading CS thread before it kicked off)

Martin
10-11-2005, 22:19
I presume the thread got deleted?

big hp
10-11-2005, 22:21
Think so.

The usual thing happened, he got slated and abused then he retaliated and bang, he's gone :roll:

Martin
10-11-2005, 22:23
He could at least come on here and told us lol

big hp
10-11-2005, 22:31
You'd of thought so. :roll:

Thought he was one of you.............. Northern monkeys :lol:

FATBOY
10-11-2005, 22:33
so? he was banned from driving???? and banned from cliosport???? whay was he banned from cliosport? for doing 136mph???

Martin
10-11-2005, 22:34
probably lol the cliosport police took him down :lol:

big hp
10-11-2005, 22:36
Think he just mentioned he got banned and for others to be careful then he got tore a new arsehole by the cliosport police. Nice way to treat one of the longer standing members :roll:

Andyvalver
10-11-2005, 22:36
I never slated him on cliosport, i asked him if there was anymore than 136mph left in the beast lol

FATBOY
10-11-2005, 22:52
banned from a forum for speeding??? wtf???? i couldnt give a shit what other peeps on this board do in there own lives! but to ban someone from a forum for speeding!!!! jeeez! political correctness gone mad!

MatBrown
10-11-2005, 22:53
Think abusive behaviour played a part too.

Mat.

Andyvalver
10-11-2005, 23:13
banned from a forum for speeding??? wtf???? i couldnt give a shit what other peeps on this board do in there own lives! but to ban someone from a forum for speeding!!!! jeeez! political correctness gone mad!

They give us clio owners a bad reputation. The slowest club ever lol

NO SPEEDING OR YOU BANNED :twisted:

edde
11-11-2005, 00:58
The problem I think was that he posted and then people started saying how stupid it was to go that quick and now he got what he deserved. Now maybe he was wrong for posting and possibly going on about it and manybe some people were wrong for having a go. I don't know the final reason but he possibly got a bit argumentive with people having a go and so got a ban.
136mph is a very quick speed and whilst I know there are places on some roads it can be done safly its not something I would think people should do its almost twice the legal limit anywhere and i think it was a 60mph road so he was over double the limit at the end of the day.

Fred
11-11-2005, 04:03
cliosport, full of cunts

Craig
11-11-2005, 09:21
i once mentioned i had a blast wth a cup up to 90 in my old 106 gti, and it got deleted and i got a warning!

OTT or what?

dannyt
11-11-2005, 09:24
Edd - people do what they want, it's their cars, if it started to affect either you or me then I could understand what your saying!

Actually if you think about it, by letting everyone know he got band, is actually warning people off speeding as he got caught and now can't drive his car, so would it not have been a better idea to keep the post up, to prove what happened?

Danny

J o n
11-11-2005, 09:33
i agree with Fred, fair enough he was in the wrong (in the eyes of the law at least) and he admitted it... but lets get one thing straight, everyone (or as near as damn it) speeds. Like i've said, I dont remember a CS or WC meet where someone doesn't hit the limiter in 5th, but this is okay?

Something I picked up on from some of the first CS meets I went to and that was they all drive FAST... and then say then don't... :roll:

I'll use a nameless example, but this person you'd swear only cleans his car and drives it like miss daisy... however on the road this person is an absolute nutcase! 2 live will know who I mean straight away! lol

Mooseman
11-11-2005, 10:17
That CS forum sounds like its run by complete wankers.

2 live
11-11-2005, 15:09
lol....yes it was 136, yes it was a 2 year ban and yes it was a hefty fine too..

lol

adi told me not long after hed bin banned, an i took the piss out of him, as u do, and adi was fine about it. he knows as well as we all do, thats the risk u run wen u speed, weve all done it, anyone who says they havent are fukkin lieing bastards.

the reason adi bought the car, and the main reason we all bought ours, is cos they fukkin fast, so we drive em fast, sooner or later old bill will catch up with us.

as both me n adi agreed , weve both been lucky up to now, the amount of races weve had at silly speeds is unreal.....but its a risk we take and we know the outcome if we get caught....im surprised they dint send him down tbh. but,.......there it is, he was lucky.

and fukkin yes..... i DO endorse speedin....the speed limits are a fukkin joke in this country, as are most of the laws

cs???? who the fuk cares..they a set of hypocritical pc wankers anyway.....they ban him then theyl go do the same shit....nobs

edde
11-11-2005, 16:59
Edd - people do what they want, it's their cars, if it started to affect either you or me then I could understand what your saying!

Actually if you think about it, by letting everyone know he got band, is actually warning people off speeding as he got caught and now can't drive his car, so would it not have been a better idea to keep the post up, to prove what happened?
I see what you mean however if he'd crashed or injoured someone or even himself at those speeds then I don't think people would be the same saying were sorry for the punishment etc. He knew what he was doing was illegal there a big difference between doing 100 on the motorway when its quiet and 130+ on a single carriage road whilst racing someone.
I'm not condoning or promoting speeding I speed every day I admit but I cannot go that quick and never have in any car alos its relative 70 on a stright bit of back road is different than 100mph+.
I agree though 2 live speed limits are stupid but then again we have enough moring on the road. One of the roads on the way to works just been taken down to a 40 it used to be 50 but a series of crashes stopped that. The reason for the crashes well there a load of pubs on that road so drink driving is one answer the last car to crash was a new M3 with a 19yr old (dad bough it his son for birthday) I can do down that stretch at 70 in the wet in the Williams without trouble so how he crashed is he was obaying the 50mph limit is beyond me surly you can only lower the limit if people crash whilst doing the speed limit or very close to.
Good point though Richard about it maybe putting others off speeding.

Before someone point out the obvious mistate saying adi would have seen or reacted to a crash he didn't or have time to react to a police car on the road so what about others.

2 live
11-11-2005, 22:38
the police car was above the motorway on a bridge mate.

dunno bout u but wen im travelling at speed i prefer to keep me eyes on the road ahead...not b glancing around all over the place

Martin
11-11-2005, 22:39
So who won? lol

richy
11-11-2005, 22:47
cliosport, full of cunts

short and sweet!

btw i have never broken a speed limit and never will, i did not buy my williams to break the speed limits ! :P

Jamie.
11-11-2005, 23:11
shame after he bought such a nice car....... wonder what his insurance will be like after the ban? will his no claims bonus still count too?

Gav
11-11-2005, 23:34
CS. Glad FATBOY came n rescued me from there b4 i got chance to settle in.

Was only a member for an hour b4 FATBOY pm'd me to come n check this place out :D

katbloke
12-11-2005, 00:12
CS. Glad FATBOY came n rescued me from there b4 i got chance to settle in.

Was only a member for an hour b4 FATBOY pm'd me to come n check this place out :D

Same for me dunno who grabbed me but reply to my first post on CS led me here :)

FATBOY
12-11-2005, 00:44
:wink: :D

OneEyedWilly
12-11-2005, 00:56
I don't know the guy, or whether he had any previous, but a 2 year ban sounds ****ing heavy to me!

2 live
12-11-2005, 11:27
the bike fukt off......adi was left at the side of the road having a nice little chat to the coppers lol

as for hios ins etc ....itl b dear wen he does get his lisence back, its his second ban, 1 was a dd10 tho

richy.......u a fukkin lieing bastard lol