PDA

View Full Version : really hacked off..

snakeylady
05-11-2005, 11:10
looks like the local scum have been having fun keying my car again!! :twisted: My daughters pride and joy got done Monday night and my williams last night - am so pissed off! it is costing me a fortune to fix and I know it's going to happen again and again--just feel like whats the bloody point! hope they get whats coming to them.!

NickFr
05-11-2005, 11:16
Sorry to hear your news!.....thankfully this mentality for criminal damage is very rare in France.

Dancliovalver
05-11-2005, 12:15
get a clifford alarm with proxy sensors, i had a problem with people nicking stuff from my car, now they cant get anywhere near it without makin a scene
really sorry to here it by the way

Gav
05-11-2005, 14:03
get a car cover, hard to key when the materiel is wrapping round the key

Andyvalver
05-11-2005, 15:42
sorry to hear that :( Mine got keyed last month :( Bastards :twisted:

jtrenaultuk
05-11-2005, 18:37
happened to me the other night all down one side really deep, and a big X on the bonnet which goes straight threw to the metal so deep thats its actually scratched the metal.!
these peiole really are ill.

Fatwilly
05-11-2005, 18:56
Castration using two red house bricks...scumbags

FATBOY
06-11-2005, 04:32
sorry to hear that pat! ****ers! cant have anything nice nowadays! im just lucky i have a carport on the side of the house with an up and over door! **** leaving that on the road!

hank3944
06-11-2005, 12:27
Think the problems gettin worse aswell, My boss's DB9 got done the other day really deepand about 1.5 metres long. Gonna cost a fortune to fix that!! :?

Gav
06-11-2005, 12:40
my boss's z4 got done, all down 1 side from boot to bonnet, a squiqqle over the bonnet and back up thru the drivers side. Skipped the boot tho, looks awful, dont know how deep it is he wouldnt let anyone go near it cuz he was so pissed off.

****in wankers, if they wantsome thing and cant have it they destroy it :evil:

snakeylady
06-11-2005, 12:46
update - discovered my daughters was done again on Friday - now a nice long scratch on the roof as well as 1/4 panal- also what really broke my heart - my sons pride and joy his modded clio MK2 - 12" keyscratch along the door and that was on the drive!!!- I have a proximity alarm but can't use it on the road as it is too sensitive - have now got all 3 wedged on v.small shared drive but this is not something that is practical as we all go out at different times - anyhow have reported to Police and hopefully this will scare off prime suspects [next door neighbours]. My 3 [oldish] cars were the only ones to get done in a road double parked with newish motors including next door newish BMW 5 series!!!

Gav
06-11-2005, 15:13
get some gates for the front of ur drive

Gav
06-11-2005, 15:13
with vibration alarms fitted, also, get a camera for the front of the house, least then u can catch them

lewis_willy2
06-11-2005, 18:40
just scrawling through the thread and finaly williams jr hit the nail on the head, security cam, not sure how much they cost but then peoiple will see it and shouldnt go near, also if they do u can see who done it?

jus my thoughts, it would be wot id do :?:

but surely cheaper than a respray?

summeh
06-11-2005, 19:24
You live near Chantry don't you? v bad area... :|

Although more than likely be youer neighbors if you have a dispute with them or summat.

J o n
07-11-2005, 09:46
these kind of people deserve to die... no really...

northy
07-11-2005, 10:48
sorry to hear this pat.

between us we are not having a good few weeks.

This is unreal. All the cars (20) on a road leading to my house had there wingmirrors kicked off on saturday night - how can people behave like this is unbeliveable !

So sorry for anyone who suffers a crime !

snakeylady
07-11-2005, 13:35
thanks everyone for your support- have decided to move - no point in living in fear and no matter how much security you put up the bastards will still find a way - have seen a house on the main road which sounds ideal - parking for 3 + cars out front and a double garage and workshop with pit for another 6!!!! slightly more expensive but still definatley douable - if it comes off anybody in the area needs somewhere to work on the cars will know where to come!!!

NickFr
07-11-2005, 16:21
Don't blame you moving is the best option IMO....all the best!

summeh
07-11-2005, 23:08
sounds good... me and alison are moving in to a nice house with driveway, garage in the back garden etc :D first thing im gonna be doing is dig an inspection pit, lol :D

j3ned
08-11-2005, 15:03
CCTV