PDA

View Full Version : Saw a big smash last night

Andyvalver
31-10-2005, 11:18
Just came on to the dc off the slip road and was doing 70mph. Indicated to come back off at the nex slip road which is about 1/4 of a mile from where i got on the dc. Looked in my mirror and saw a bmw 3 series goin like **** in the outside lane, he must of been doing a ton. Anyways, he indicated left and cut across me as i was nearly at the slip road. I thought he was gonna carry straight down the dc at that speed cuz the slip road turns very very sharp left into an instant 30mph built up area. But the twat didnt he tried to take the left hander at about 100 :shock: Has he pulled in front of me and i was also coming off there, i saw it all. He smashed all through these railings and smashed all along a church wall before a lampost stopped him :shock: I had to stop cuz there was massive pieces of church wall on the road and one scraped under my car. I couldnt belive what i saw, The bend is defo a 30mph one, 40mph in the valver but not recomended like :) Anyway the police got there to sort it out within 30 secs by chance. There coming round at 6pm to take my statment as im the only witness and couldnt have had a better view of what happend. Im gonna tell them how it was too, cuz that was utter madness and he defo could of killed someone. There were 2 passengers too :shock: all survived.

williams-3
31-10-2005, 11:24
could do without people like that on the road ! crazy mofo :shock:

Andyvalver
31-10-2005, 11:26
Yeah, dunno what he was thinking. He should of carried on down the dc cuz he was never gonna get off in one piece. Not at a ton!

williams-3
31-10-2005, 11:33
prob not got a clue how to drive a car anyhows or showing off to other people in car ..... fool !

NickFr
31-10-2005, 11:54
Cue the......"All BMW drivers are WANK@RS comments" :shock: Well in this case it's very TRUE :roll:

summeh
31-10-2005, 12:07
probably nicked it???