PDA

View Full Version : M800OVE

Kelly
27-10-2005, 17:19
Stop being spotted by my friends - i've had 3 texts in a week from 3 different people asking me why MY plate is on a blue clio again :lol:

2 live
27-10-2005, 23:11
iv bin over there loads recently.not spotted him or me old willy 2 once.....wanna proper do hehe.

Kelly
02-11-2005, 17:24
lol

Whats gibbo's proper name? Have another lad over on RSC whos a policeman and keeps seeing the valver at Rochdale Police Station :)

Swervin_Mervin
02-11-2005, 17:42
Does the girl that bought yours knock about round Wythe Kel?

Keep seeing a willy round there with a roof spoiler. Looks like your old un, and has a blonde girl driving.

Kelly
02-11-2005, 18:00
Yes! She moved in there with a mate a while ago. Lucy :) That'll be my old one. Glad it's still alive lol

LucyLoo
04-11-2005, 12:34
Yay! Thats me :D

It's still alive but not going to be mine for much longer :cry: I need to massively reduce my outgoings and unfortunately the clio is my biggest one...... Gutted.

VIPERONE
04-11-2005, 13:25
lol
policeman and keeps seeing the valver at Rochdale Police Station :)

its now a willy 3 hybrid lol:- 2.0 fully willy3 spec bar abs.

lol funny you should mention the spot in rochdale car park,.. i met the lad you mention last night and he was discussing that he knew you.. he has a phase 3 rsi.
you need to sell your m80ove plate back to a wily owner...

who else has text you then..lol/\

iv bin over there loads recently.not spotted him or me old willy 2 once.....wanna proper do hehe.
ive located the home of the clio 1.8 turbo.. its literally a couple of hundred meters from my house... if it wasnt for the huge wheels and sound system that be a great car..
there is a williams 1 that lives just off queensway near the shell garage, and he willy 2 in castleton. i saw a willy 3 on kirkholt... must have been a stolen example.

Swervin_Mervin
04-11-2005, 13:38

It's still alive but not going to be mine for much longer :cry: I need to massively reduce my outgoings and unfortunately the clio is my biggest one...... Gutted.

Booo. Reduce all your others first! :P

Kelly
04-11-2005, 17:27

Nooo :(

Text me when you get chance :)

Kelly
04-11-2005, 17:31
lol

lol funny you should mention the spot in rochdale car park,.. i met the lad you mention last night and he was discussing that he knew you.. he has a phase 3 rsi.

Yea Paul sent me a PM saying you were working together last night on the 'Eid' celebration patch lol - small world :)

Gman who is new on here text me, my friend Paul text me who lives Castleton way and someone else that I cant remember lol.

Not a chance Im selling M80ove - I had it first :P

ive located the home of the clio 1.8 turbo.. its literally a couple of hundred meters from my house... if it wasnt for the huge wheels and sound system that be a great car..
there is a williams 1 that lives just off queensway near the shell garage, and he willy 2 in castleton. i saw a willy 3 on kirkholt... must have been a stolen example.

The clio 1.8 turbo - is that not Nick's old one that Adi bought?

LucyLoo
05-11-2005, 02:08

Will do :D

Why tho? Do you want to buy it :lol:

2 live
05-11-2005, 14:36
lol

Yea Paul sent me a PM saying you were working together last night on the 'Eid' celebration patch lol - small world :)

Gman who is new on here text me, my friend Paul text me who lives Castleton way and someone else that I cant remember lol.

Not a chance Im selling M80ove - I had it first :P

The clio 1.8 turbo - is that not Nick's old one that Adi bought?

no its not adis......that wont be seen knockin about on the roads for a while lol.

its another in littleboro, friend of a friends, apparently was the first one done over here, and was sent to amsterdam or somewhere for mapping as the programmes werent available here at the time it was done. flip paint, massive spoilers etc etc.

Kelly
07-11-2005, 11:35

Will do :D

Why tho? Do you want to buy it :lol:

Don't tempt me :twisted:

Kelly
07-11-2005, 11:36
no its not adis......that wont be seen knockin about on the roads for a while lol.

its another in littleboro, friend of a friends, apparently was the first one done over here, and was sent to amsterdam or somewhere for mapping as the programmes werent available here at the time it was done. flip paint, massive spoilers etc etc.

Whats Adi done to his? Blown up already? :lol: