PDA

View Full Version : northys car

Andy
26-10-2005, 22:19
lads thank for all your help

we looked at it tonight no probs at all just a bit mucky ....

northy is on tommorow so will fill you all in he has pics :roll:

luckly still in one piece really pleased as is northy

one very lucky lad my brother lol :P

richy
26-10-2005, 22:25
thats good to hear :)

FATBOY
26-10-2005, 22:29
was it dusted for any prints??? and im glad one half of the story has ended well! fingers crossed!!!!!

Andy
26-10-2005, 22:31
getting done tommorow police hoping

you can see prints on the boot

FATBOY
26-10-2005, 22:34
nice one! i await to hear northys news on the situation. nice to see williamsclio has been a caring community thru all this!

Chris n`nic
26-10-2005, 22:38
And quite a few others as well!

Chris

robertoc
26-10-2005, 22:58
bloody hell, a fairytale ending??? im actually shocked! in a good way :D

Scott-16v!
26-10-2005, 23:48
Crackin news is that :D

dannyt
27-10-2005, 07:48
good news.....if Andy and Northy say it's ok then it must be!!!

Whats the milage?

northy
27-10-2005, 07:57
Hi guys.

Thanks again for all your help, now lets find tonis subaru !

Carnt say too much yet as ive only seen the outside of the car.

There is alot of evidence inside and will hopefully prove usefull to the police.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/northy_com/DSCN2446.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/northy_com/DSCN2448.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/northy_com/DSCN2449.jpg

As i find more info out i'll keep you guys updated.

Once again thanks you and lets find this Subaru.

Craig
27-10-2005, 08:38
hope they dont find that kilo of cocaine i sold ya you stuffed in the glove box mate ;)

northy
27-10-2005, 08:40
heehee, just hope i have stuff in the glovebox now.

williams-3
27-10-2005, 08:53
thats good news bro !!!!!!! the police aren't as useless as i thought :lol:

Jamie.
27-10-2005, 09:02
how many miles did they do in it (asked above, thought it was a gd quest)

clowo16v
27-10-2005, 12:02
Is that the police compound then? Are the TT and Scoob other cars that have been nicked?

See ya

Matt

snakeylady
27-10-2005, 12:28
brilliant news! Lets hope the Scooby is reunited with you guys as well.

J o n
27-10-2005, 12:29
imagine they will all be stolen or confiscated cars... is that red on the floor blood too... wonder if the police had another stag do and brought some random drunk scals in off the street for a bloody good whippin'... hope so anyway...

VIPERONE
27-10-2005, 12:31
hi, if there are finger prints inside then the offenders will be caught, fingerprints outside are easy to get off with"officer some lads pulled up and asked for a push, cant remember them....", ect.. inside is another matter.... i will find out before you if there is a dna/or fprint hit, anything with a flat shiny surface is printable, steering wheel is a belter. inside door handles, cigs.... and keep you posted... what i cant do is tell you who it is lol....
make sure you remove your car asap after soco have fnished with it... the holding garages charge a fortune....

at the mo it is police expense..

the compund is not a police compund, its a company compound that has a contract to recover stolen/abandoned vehicles on behalf of police, police soco teams turn up to compound to evidence gather.

J o n
27-10-2005, 12:35
all you need to know Northy is that they WILL be caught... then sentenced to 5 minutes in a minimum security jobby with PS2's and Xbox's, conjugal visits and lap dancers... lol

2 live
27-10-2005, 12:42
if thats the punishment.....i admit it.it was me......hehe

glad to see u got it back fella, dont hold much hope for tonis scoob tho, like i said b4 i think the scoob is the car they were after, willy was jus a bonus

J o n
27-10-2005, 12:43
blokes after Northy's Willy eh? "chase me!" :lol:

you gonna be at Oulton still Richy???

northy
27-10-2005, 12:45
looks that way.

still no news on tonis tracker either.

still ringing every spare min i have on here....not too sure on how many miles its done yet, will have a better idea when i get behind the wheel. (petrol useage)

VIPERONE
27-10-2005, 12:46
all you need to know Northy is that they WILL be caught... then sentenced to 5 minutes in a minimum security jobby with PS2's and Xbox's, conjugal visits and lap dancers... lol

doubt it more than likely repeat offenders so min of 6 months... however burglary is a severe offence 2 or more convictions then is minimum of 2 years.
the trigger offence is burglary, as the theft of vehicles occured after the burglary(due to theft of keys)

if there above 21 then they will go to a more rawcus jail like strangeways... youmg lads will go to forest bank etc.. which are as jesus put it rather relaxing...

for the lad that asked:
cannabis reclassification is on the cards next 6 months... moving to class b after medical studies indictated the long term effects of its use with regards to mental states etc... all other drugs remaining same.
possession of cannabis is still arrestable if the following applies:

1) juvenile
2) repeat offender
3)smoked in public:-1st time = street caution
4)smoked next to a school or youth building
5) cultivation of cannabis:-home growing
6) possession with intent to supply on larger amounts
7)supply
catching the cultivators is easy nowadays... the electricity board monitor electircity bills and inform police of any irregularities and useage jumps. also Greater Manchester Police have a fixed wing aircraft that flys over housing during night and uses high tech thermal optics to asscertain light heat... awesome tool... some thug round rochdale hired a mill in whitworth and had £2000 a month electric bill... 3 floors :-like a jungle!

good luck: with regards to the scooby, i dont think it will be seen for a while if at all...hopefully it will/\

Rich
27-10-2005, 12:49
gret news that she's back though mate so as you say now lets find the scoob!

VIPERONE
27-10-2005, 12:51
northy, expect some speeding tickets and petrol drive offscoming your way!!

not that you have anything to worry about!
get a p plate
new locks
new plipper receiver
blackjax
and the south african smoke and flames security kit.

J o n
27-10-2005, 12:51
hopefully these twats will be going to a "pound me in the ass" prison then...

no time for thiefs at all, should have their hands cut off... something like that would have an impact on other little shite's doing it as well. punishments need to befit the crime... so If I got caught with bud I should be made to smoke it all :lol:

VIPERONE
27-10-2005, 12:52
.LOOL.

-------

i thought bud was a drink ;-)

kj16v
27-10-2005, 12:53
Brilliant news mate! So they broke in, nicked your car, had a bit of a drive and didn't burn it? Weird. Ah well, lucky for you eh.

northy
27-10-2005, 12:59
well the people who have been driving MY car were not as carefull as the people who broke in.

There is ALOT of evidence inside my car, and non was left at my house bar dirty trainer marks.

Fingures crossed.

Gunner can u keep me upto date on what happening please.

VIPERONE
27-10-2005, 13:08
sure np

daveb
27-10-2005, 13:19
Glad you got it back, that's excellent news. :D

TriO`
27-10-2005, 13:35
great news that you got it back in one piece :D

lets hope that they catch the thieving bastards from the prints...

and that the scooby gets recovered too.