PDA

View Full Version : Willy seats and door cards + scorpion full system (decat)

neme
26-10-2005, 18:57
Hi guys after selling the hybrid im left with some items so i want to get rid . Here some pics ....

http://photobucket.com/albums/b374/neme16v/willy/

All are in good condition , the system is not that old and solid and the seats are in top condition apart from a slight hole at the back of one of the rear seats ( visable when looking in through the boot.) also with the seats come williams stiched mats 2x front 2x rear .

Big items so would prefere them to be picked up but if your willing to pay postage i will sort it out .

goes to the best offers and will sell all together or as Seats , cards, system .

cheers guys

steve.

Gav
26-10-2005, 19:51
how much u want for the zorst?
cash waiting

Rajk
28-10-2005, 02:12
any idea on what your after for these items?

neme
03-11-2005, 08:33
*bump*

still for sale

mattyc
03-11-2005, 12:44
how much you want for just the backbox of the exhaust? £50?

edde
03-11-2005, 12:54
I'm only after the exhaust but door card would be a nice adition to my car.

Depending on the price I'd buy the lot but I'm only definatly interested in the exhaust the rest are't as important. If you could give us an idea seems there a few people wanting the exhaust (I need the whole thing) then we can start bidding as such maybe?

PS where do you live?

neme
03-11-2005, 16:05
Hi all ,

Yeah there is alot of interest for the scorpion system ! In terms of price i would like 100-110 ono as its in great condition. I think this is fair price as its 245 new and thats with out decat. But as i said ONO.

The interiour im not too sure on . Spoke to another member on here and he was chatting to a member on F7P power who says he sold the whole interiour for 500 which if he did then well done lol But i dont believe it TBH.I would like to think i could get 200 for the seats and door cards but again i would take a little less if there is no interest . Supply and demand as they say lol

maybe we could do a deal for the lot im open to offers.

hope this helps guys .

steve.

edde
03-11-2005, 20:06
I've sent you a PM neme. If you don't get it can you post here please.

Err forget the stupid question about where you live I didn't read the details.