PDA

View Full Version : important news

Andy
24-10-2005, 14:39
fellas northys car and tonys have been stolen from there driveway when they were a sleep :cry: :cry: :cry:

cant belive it has happened gutted isnt the word feel like a member of the family has died (the car that started it all)

northy has asked if you can all keep a look out especialy around the wigan area and for a sudden influx of williams 3 parts on ebay or anything like that ...

cheers lads he wil be online tommorow :cry:

R.I.P N340 LRG :cry:

FlamingMonkey
24-10-2005, 14:42
Shit news man :cry:

richy
24-10-2005, 14:43
shit will keep a eye out for them :(

Scott-16v!
24-10-2005, 14:46
:shock: :o :o :o :o shit thats bad lads, hope they get found soon for you both, will keep a look out to see if it appears down my area, on ebay a lot so will keep a look out on there aswell.
:( :( :x scummy shitheads :cry:

Andyvalver
24-10-2005, 14:47
:shock: :( ****in bastards!!!!! This needs puttin about on other forums! They need to be found as surely you wouldnt steal 2 classics to break them?

Scott-16v!
24-10-2005, 14:49
can i just be a bit thick and ask who tony is? i.e. whats his forum name on here and was that a williams aswell?

FlamingMonkey
24-10-2005, 14:49
Toni is Northys Girlfriend and has a Scoob Turbo, well did have

Andyvalver
24-10-2005, 14:50
Oh right. still.. :twisted:

Andyvalver
24-10-2005, 14:51
Id say they will be laying low now and maybe parts will hit ebay in a month or something. Will keep my eyes wide open!

Scott-16v!
24-10-2005, 14:54
Toni is Northys Girlfriend and has a Scoob Turbo, well did have
ok cheers, gutted for them both hope there found soon :(

Craig
24-10-2005, 14:56
unbelievable!! thats fukin wank!!

will keep an eye out too!

FlamingMonkey
24-10-2005, 14:56
I'm guessing they won't be broke, lot of hassle, I'll be keeping an eye out for any new Willy 3 owners, you never know they might end up on here or CS

Mooseman
24-10-2005, 15:06
Thats awful news, I feel for Northy and his girlfriend, bad enough for a 'normal' couple to go through that, but for those two who love their motors, there must be a gaping hole burning them up inside :evil:

More importantly are they ok??

My boss had his new M5 stolen to order and they broke into his house to get the keys - that could have been really bad :(

I'll gladly put my name on the lookout list and hope that the fvckers that did this slip up and so something stupid and the willy is returned to its rightful owner.

Northy - sorry mate, all the best for sorting it out!

Moose

ps - I'll stick a posty up on the RX7 forums and kindly ask those up north to keep an eye out :)

Scott-16v!
24-10-2005, 15:08
Do we know any more details on the car, like the mileage etc, and any distinguishing features that would show us that it was northy's if it were to appear for sale with a different reg or summat?

GazTwo
24-10-2005, 15:09
:cry: ...Gutted for u mate....know a few people now who have had cars stolen that we reckon were "To Order"..... :x

FlamingMonkey
24-10-2005, 15:12
My boss had his new M5 stolen to order and they broke into his house to get the keys - that could have been really bad :(

From what I can gather they broke into his house for the keys to the WIlluy and Scooby

I'm sure Northy will knock up some sort of JPG with a pic and distinguishing features, so that it can be passed around the forums, but I imagine he wont have access to a PC until tomorrow.

Scott-16v!
24-10-2005, 15:15

I'm sure Northy will knock up some sort of JPG with a pic and distinguishing features, so that it can be passed around the forums, but I imagine he wont have access to a PC until tomorrow.
thinking about it now it would probably be best just to pm the pic and details to the regular/active posters, cos i don't wanna scare or owt but you never know who could be watching the forums :shock:

Tommo
24-10-2005, 15:15
Really bad news that mate, I'd be totally gutted if mine got pinched so I know how you must be feeling!

How hard do you think it will be to trace his car, williams are a rare car these days and any up for sale in Autotrader, ebay etc. are always spotted by people on this forum. I'll defo keep my eyes peeled in the Runcorn/Chester area for you tho mate...

Col

Kelly
24-10-2005, 15:16
Woah gutted!

More info on the scoob etc would be good so people can keep an eye out. The amount of forums we use (cars) we could get a lot of people looking out for these 2 cars

paddymph
24-10-2005, 15:18
gutted for u mate, i'll keep an eye open.

Scott-16v!
24-10-2005, 15:19
Woah gutted!

More info on the scoob etc would be good so people can keep an eye out. The amount of forums we use (cars) we could get a lot of people looking out for these 2 cars

has anybody made a post on cliosport yet?? If not should i do 1 or is somebody else plannin to?

Andyvalver
24-10-2005, 15:20
Maybe they were only after 1 car but found keys for 2 so took them :? :twisted: :twisted:

Andyvalver
24-10-2005, 15:21
Woah gutted!

has anybody made a post on cliosport yet?? If not should i do 1 or is somebody else plannin to?

I thought that but was gonna wait to see what Northy said. Incase he dont want to.

Mooseman
24-10-2005, 15:23

same here, reg of the sccoby etc would be good so I can update my post on the FD forum.

I'm impressed with the support! Would be awesome if by the end of the week the headlines would be:

"Pro-active motorists defeat car crime"

Andyvalver
24-10-2005, 15:24
Needs to be on scoobynet bout the scoob.

Scott-16v!
24-10-2005, 15:24
I thought that but was gonna wait to see what Northy said. Incase he dont want to.
yer possibly was just thinkin a wider audience would be on the lookout for him

Zollo
24-10-2005, 15:40
Really, really gutted for both of them. Shit news :(

GazTwo
24-10-2005, 15:52
Well what do we do boys????.....Post up the information so everyone can look out for it or run the risk that the person who stole it comes on here and see's all the 'inside' information????....and quickly disposes of evidence!!!!!

Andyvalver
24-10-2005, 15:56
Yeah, know what ya mean. I was gonna wait for Northy to post and see what he says. But on the other hand if nobody knows about it then nobody can find them so its a hard one to call. :(

Mattie
24-10-2005, 15:56
thats ****in shit :x

if they were stolen 2 order its most likly that they wont b appearin in the area they were stolen from or maybe even this country they cd b shipd out overseas.....

cd do with sum1 who works in the ferry industry 2 keep an eye out 4 em!

kj16v
24-10-2005, 15:59
Did they have immobilisers?

FlamingMonkey
24-10-2005, 16:00
Well what do we do boys????.....Post up the information so everyone can look out for it or run the risk that the person who stole it comes on here and see's all the 'inside' information????....and quickly disposes of evidence!!!!!

Yep get on with it :P

FlamingMonkey
24-10-2005, 16:01
Did they have immobilisers?

I'd imagine they did, but they broke into the house to get the keys so the immobilser would of been no good.

Mattie
24-10-2005, 16:03
thats y my keys sleep up stairs wiv me!

Andyvalver
24-10-2005, 16:05
So what can we do about this then guys? :twisted:

Mooseman
24-10-2005, 16:05

if they were involved in any way, you'd suspect that they'd be on the payroll, no?

have to admit it sounds like a stolen to order situation - to risk breaking in and facing an owner all for a car means they are prepared to risk a fair amount to come away with their chosen mark.

either that or possible stolen for use illegally - when scoobys and evo's came out in the late 90s they were pinpointed by gangs that used them for bank robberies - could fit four people and outrun the police, perfect getaway car.

whatever the reason, a shitty situation

GazTwo
24-10-2005, 16:06

That's what he normally does but as always the night he didn't this happens!!!!

Winston
24-10-2005, 16:10
Really shit news guys :o

I'll keep my eyes peeled

Mooseman
24-10-2005, 16:11

That's what he normally does but as always the night he didn't this happens!!!!

to be honest, lucky for Northy!! fvck having to deal with those kind of people in the middle of the night, that would be potentially very very bad :shock:

Mattie
24-10-2005, 16:13

if they were involved in any way, you'd suspect that they'd be on the payroll, no?

if who were involvd in any way im confusd :?

TriO`
24-10-2005, 16:15
absolute shitty news that :x

Hope someone finds some info on the theft so the ****ers that stole it get what's coming to them

It's not like you can easily replace an alike Williams with an insurace pay out either...

hope it get's sorted

Mattie
24-10-2005, 16:18
is there any news on what forums this has been postd on ie. 2 keep a look out?

we cd do with makin a list of usefull forums 2 post on n tick of the 1s that have already been postd on!

Andyvalver
24-10-2005, 16:20
Gaz two wrote..

GazTwo
24-10-2005, 16:24
At northy's request...... http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=77547#77547

Scott-16v!
24-10-2005, 16:25
GazTwo Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:52 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thinking about it now it would probably be best just to pm the pic and details to the regular/active posters, cos i don't wanna scare or owt but you never know who could be watching the forums :shock:

thats what i was sayin on the first page mate, do it via pm instead

Martin
24-10-2005, 16:29
Gutted....at least the cars can be replaced, better than a meeting with one of these scumbags in your own home. :(

Scott-16v!
24-10-2005, 16:36
is there any news on what forums this has been postd on ie. 2 keep a look out?

we cd do with makin a list of usefull forums 2 post on n tick of the 1s that have already been postd on!
ive posted it on www.clubclio.co.uk was gonna put it on cliosport but didn't know if anybody had done it already

Mooseman
24-10-2005, 16:39
Its also on www.fduk.org/forum

j3ned
24-10-2005, 16:55
If im right these cars will not exist no more - they will be in bits....the shells will be power sawed in pieces and chucked and the bits will already have been ordered previously and are probably being shipped as we speak - they will have been watching these cars for some time.

If there lucky they might get em recovered ? highly unlikely

j3ned
24-10-2005, 17:03
Thought tonis scooby had a tracker fitted ??

Rich
24-10-2005, 17:13
if they have been stolen to order overseas they will have already gone by now, aside from that the williams will deffo have been chopped to bits as has been said, the scooby is a bit easier to get away with ringing or keeping onthe road longer but aside from that all i can say is i'm gutted for you both and hey at the end of the days its a lump of metal once emotions have calmed down you will feel better and realise this means you can get an evel lower milage one than your kid :twisted: still doesn't excuse the fact that some thieving scumbag is so jealous they have to take what isn't theirs

J o n
24-10-2005, 17:13
gutted is all I can say... really don't know what else to say...

all the best to Northy and Toni and I hope the cunts that did it die a slow and painful death... car's are more than just pieces of metal these days, some are a personal thing and these deffo are. It's rare you get owners like Northy that care for their car so much... a real kick in the balls :cry:

j3ned
24-10-2005, 17:17
put a request out on

24/7 spares

partsgateway

findapart

breakerlink

first choice

these are the UK's biggest parts finders - check your engine numbers and ask for a complete engine - if anyone comes back to you with your unit youve nailed em...........its a long shot but worth a try

Andyvalver
24-10-2005, 17:30
Good thinking Batman. :wink:

clowo16v
24-10-2005, 17:43
Right if they've broken into the house to get the keys they're not ur usual smackhead scumbags they'll have been stolen to order.

Best thing to did is try as j3ned says and ask all those people. Also everybody should get a copy of the trader in their area and see wats in their it could work. Going on where you are Northy I would guess at the people responsible being in the counties surrounding but not near where you are.

See ya

Matt

Swervin_Mervin
24-10-2005, 17:51
That's really shit news andd I'm gutted for the pair of them.

I think it's worth posting on other forums personally. Someone I know on the EVO boards had their CTR nicked and we all put out details to other forums. Through those other forms the car was spotted in a totally different part of the country but it gave the police and the insurance co. a lead and I think they eventually found the car.

Definitely worth a try, especially with such a rare car.

Andyvalver
24-10-2005, 17:52
They must live within the county where Northy lives surely to come across these cars. Like i said earlier, i think they inteded to steal one of them but saw the keys for both maybe and took em.

clowo16v
24-10-2005, 17:57
No No No they dont do that its too easy to trace. County to County police relations are shite. Still seems weird cars to nick though they usually go for anything Porche/Jaguar/BMW.

See ya

Matt

Tommo
24-10-2005, 18:09
No No No they dont do that its too easy to trace. County to County police relations are shite. Still seems weird cars to nick though they usually go for anything Porche/Jaguar/BMW.

See ya

Matt

Don't think the scooby is a wierd car to nick as there are plenty about, but I think the Williams is. They are so rare now so would be difficult to sell without being spotted, and can't imagine parts being that easy to shift either??

GeeUK
24-10-2005, 18:11
****ing gutted man, ur right, Northy loves his motor, it aint just a daily driver! Even if it was, it ****ing still sucks! I will keep a look out for what its worth. Hope you both get it sorted man...

clowo16v
24-10-2005, 18:16
No i mean weird to nick as in its worth **** all compared to most cars. Think the last 3 jobs my dads done involving break in an car stealing have been a 911 turbo, an X5 and a Range Rover Vogue.

Only think he can think of is that the Scooby is gonna be used as a getaway car in a cash machine job (they ramraid a bank, drag the cash machine out and lob it into the back of a fast car to get away).

See ya

Matt

Justin..
24-10-2005, 18:17
:x ****in bullshit. theivin bastards. :x hope they get caught MOFO's

BigBoreBri
24-10-2005, 18:26
M*ther f*ckers!!! I hope they get there limbs chopped off n live forever as a torso!! :evil:

I hope at least northy can claim on his insurance; having your keys nicked does not go down well at all! :(

Just got to remember mate its only scrap metal at the end of the day, at least your ok! Take care fella, im sure we will all be keeping a look out... :twisted:

Mooseman
24-10-2005, 18:45
Have been thinking about this today, and some of you have already stated similar opinions. Without knowing the full details, this appears to be a planned and calculated event, and it would be very surprising if they took both cars just because the keys were right there. I would think they knew what they were doing with both cars immediately after leaving the driveway. But why those cars?? Financially it does not make a lot of sense, just because the risk involved in breaking into a house and taking the keys does not reflect the cars 'street' value.

As I said before my boss had his new M5 taken, but that made sense - brand new model, he was one of the 1st to get one, had an awesome spec, was worth in excess of £60k new, and never parked it in the garage - stolen to order.

It would sit better, as in make more sense, if it was an evo fq-320 and a clio trophy that was sitting on Northy's drive.

That only leaves me thinking one thing - was this about financial gain or something else??? :?

But, having said that, there are a lot of desperate fvckers out there who would do anything for a quick buck and quite honestly these scumlords need to be rounded up, shipped off to shark alley and dropped into the sea with the great whites with tuna chum stained clothes on .... give something back to the environment in the best possible way :twisted:

Zollo
24-10-2005, 18:55
Perhaps the Scooby was to order, and while they were at it, they took the Williams to make a few more bucks and a decent joy ride? :(

Bayliss
24-10-2005, 19:25
gutted for ya mate, esp after amount of work you've put in it to keep it mint!!!! If theres anyway i can help just giss a shout northy

Daz.
24-10-2005, 19:26
shit just read about this, really sorry for you guys, I'll certainly keep my eye out...

NickFr
24-10-2005, 19:50
I had 3 cars stolen whilst living in the UK, the first one was an Astra GTE 16v, which was sat on my brand new drive, the front wheels were over a six inch lip. the car had an immobiliser/alarm and a steering wheel lock. I had had new iron gates fitted which squealed like ****.

I am asleep directly upstairs with my wife, i wake up in the morning and bingo Cars gone...they had defeated all these anti theft devices....they even oiled the ****ing hinges of the gate to stop the noise. The fact is these ****ers are professional ****ing thieves. I was told that they had probably followed me back to the house.

This was not a Porsche or BMW.....but 2 grand+ for a nights work aint bad!!.........years ago you stole a mans horse and they HANGED you now they get given a WORLD cruise. :evil:

Northy & Mrs Northy thinking of you :wink:

FATBOY
24-10-2005, 19:52
so sorry to hear this fella! just got in and cant believe it! theiving cunts! will keep my eyes peeled around this way! harwich international port is not far from me so you never know! :cry:

Gav
24-10-2005, 19:59
scooby's and mint williams are not everyday run of the mill cars. As said, they could be on order by someone abroad.

I will keep my eyes peeled and my old man has alot of people from all over UK,IRELAND AND WALES selling rare cars so i will let him know.

So sorry to hear about it northy. You must be devestated. Sorry fella

VIPERONE
24-10-2005, 21:10
rite wigan is in my force area so will have a word with some of my mates over there.

there was a team of 3 people travelling around the north manchester area, they attempted to break in to an address in norden,Rochdale to steal keys to an audi s3, the owner spotted soe figures in his yard a 18:00hours and went out, he got clobbered with a bar refused to hand over keys and he ran off, offenders made off in a red bmw.

within an hour the gang had gone to bury and got a bmw 1 series by using same method..

Northy i'll have a scan at the log at work and see what the crack is.. and i'll jack up a page for the forcewide bulletin briefing.

get the north west edition,yorkshire edition and scouse edition of at...
An announcement needs to be made on here to blank all registration plates on pics.. recently lots of innocent people have been mistakenly arrested due to offnders browsing ebay auto trader etc for matching cars to thier stolen one, and then clone the plates...business men have been accused of armed raids..lol.

Mate @ task (x-cars dept is now aware) .. the best thing you have at the minute is the fact your car is rare, and can be identified easily, is well known to cliosport, williams clio and other sites.

my old man had his pride and joy stolen a month back, his 110 landrover.. it was placed on a trailer / low loader and taken away..never to be seen again.

what may happen is the offenders could take there own pictures of the car wite an advert store it on cd rom and go to the local auto trader office pay in cash for an advert and hand over the cd rom, flase details of selelr, they will use a pay as you go number and a fake land line number, when car is sold the payg sim is thrown away.
This methd cuts out an audit trail so cant be easily traced, we all need to be vigilant and keep eyes on auto trader, note mileage etc on adverts and try view,,, you need o be quick though, soon as car goes sim is destroyed.. offenders will also forge v5 docs.. i have seen some awesome copies,... however they dont scan at the post office ;-)... they will also use a temporary address... a fake vin plate will/may be made..piss to replace on clioss...
to recap.. keep eyes on autotrader, buy the issue immediately on release, be suspicious of viewing the car at a pub, garage etc..visit all candidates with 2 or ore people.... the seller will more often than not, just be a local scroat acting as dogs body.
good luck.

VIPERONE
24-10-2005, 21:23
the cadidate of thief can depend on a number of factors, the area the vehicle went fom, the style of house and the circs of the break in....

stolen to order
opportunist
inept security
hook and cane...
or low loaded...cant comment till ive read the job.

Fred
24-10-2005, 21:46
someone get the details on toni's scoob?? i've put a post up on Scoobynet

wilyolddave
24-10-2005, 22:11
Just echoing everyones thoughts what a shit. All the best Northy and Toni hopefully the police will come up trumps.

GazTwo
24-10-2005, 22:11
Thought tonis scooby had a tracker fitted ??

Tracker has been activated but as yet not showing any movement.....they have advised it has either been removed already, the car is somewhere with no reception (similar to your phone) or the car has been stood for more than 6 hours and it has gone into "sleep" mode.

My bet is it's been ripped out already..... :(

Northy reckons they have tried once before as the pane of glass they removed was cracked a while ago but he didn't think anything of it.

If it was the same guys as Gunner has mentioned above I'm glad the keys were left downstairs for them to walk straight out again..... :?

Personally I reckon they were after the Scoob and northy's happened to be a bonus....as good as the Williams is it's passed it's sell by date for getting stolen especially to order BUT they did need to move northy's to get Toni's out anyway.

Whatever they have done there gone and I don't think northy wants it back now anyway..... :(

dan-hipgrave
24-10-2005, 22:15
very sorry to hear about this.

anyone a member of TWOC - www.twoc.co.uk ? they might be able to help as well...

Dan

Dave Cli02
24-10-2005, 22:20
I'm from Wigan, will keep eyes and ears open.

Dancliovalver
24-10-2005, 22:23
its not even my car yet i feel so upset for him!!!!!

id have to go apeshit :evil:

James Clio 16v
24-10-2005, 22:31
Gutted for you both. Hope they get these scum.

At least you are both safe which is the main thing.

big hp
24-10-2005, 23:59
Gutted for you both. Another williams bited the dust. Seems all the nice ones are disappearing. :cry:

I have to say i'm the same as northy, i wouldn't want my car back after it was stolen. Would rather they found it burnt out.

Andy
25-10-2005, 07:24
cheers gunner any help mate ..... :cry:

northy
25-10-2005, 08:25
hi guys thanks for helping me track the cars.

They have attempted to take the cars before a few weeks ago (the second to last time they were both parked on my drive) normally i sleep at her house.

I will send the info out on tonis car via pm 'fred' ive pmed u the info.

I will try and update this post later today - as im still recieved loads of phone calls from the parties involved.

northy

Mattie
25-10-2005, 09:46
hope everythin works out 4 u both northy as this really is a shitter :evil:

has anybody postd on www.f7power.com or cliotrophy.com if not ill post on there now?

Mattie
25-10-2005, 10:51
iv postd the info up www.f7power.com and www.cliotrophy.co.uk !

Final_Maxim
25-10-2005, 10:52
really sorry to hear about your cars mate, hope it gets sorted out quickly

Jan
25-10-2005, 12:05
Gutted to see this thread mate :(

Hope you and the missus are alright and it gets sorted one way or another.... and obviously i'll keep my eyes pealed

dannyt
25-10-2005, 12:52
This is terrible, still can't believe it!

northy
25-10-2005, 12:55
thanks again for all your help, and posting the info up.

Still no news from the police - i'll see what they say when they come to test the evidence this evening.

GUTTED doesnt cover what im feeling. I know its funny but im just so cheesed off with it now im physically tired.

Untill tomorrow.

RIP

NLRG !

kj16v
25-10-2005, 12:56

Same here. That sort of thing's been happening for years.

Anyway. Hope everything turns out well

2 live
25-10-2005, 14:44
gutted for u mate.

jus a q tho. whose car was parked at th front? if tonis scoob was parked behind ur willy, id say they were after the scoob, and jus took the willy as a bonus.

round here theres loadsa asians driving scoobs, they cant drive and wrap them up regularly, yet the scoobs keep coming back, with the same plates on, but in mint condition......obviously they jus pay a scumbag to go nick another the same colour, makin it even easier for them to ring it.

il keep me eyes peeled, but we have no blu uns round here at mo, i know a few things to look for on tonis, and i know wot to look for on urs...but tbh.il b surprised if u get any of em back.

northy
25-10-2005, 14:54
jon, mine was blocking the subaru in, so mine would have to be removed first before the subaru could be driven.

Rich
25-10-2005, 14:59
tbh if nothing comes back within a couple of days they are usually long gone, its shit you have to lose your NCB cos of something thats not your fault though! fair enough if you cause an accident etc btu not for theft i dont think you should lose it!

MikeTCB
25-10-2005, 15:47
Haven't been on for a while but just read this mate, gutted for you.

Glad you were both OK, tho I'm sure thats little consolation at the moment :(

Lunner
25-10-2005, 18:58
Absoloutly gutted to read this :(

2 live
25-10-2005, 19:38
i reckon they were after the scoob for def mate. williams was a bonus.

theres bin a couple incidents round here where theyv broken in and threatened ppls g/fs and kids with knives to get the keys to the scoobs.....like as if a car is worth a life ffs.

maybe better off the keys were easily obtainable by them in that case

MrAtego
25-10-2005, 20:11
Only just seen this, gutted for you mate, know its no consolation but I'll keep my eyes out on the road.
:(

meganesport.net
25-10-2005, 20:58
just seen this on cliosport fella for what its worth will keep my eyes peeled just wanted to offer my condolances!

If anyone in the yorks area wants an alarm fitting to their house by the way give me a shout. I just beefed up my own alarm after some people were sniffing round my van and megane 225 (I'm an alarm engineer by trade!)

jonnyboy

2 live
25-10-2005, 21:41
mite take u up on that jonny boy....

but then.if anyone breaks in, they better be a faster and better shot than me lol

meganesport.net
25-10-2005, 22:12
I have vibration detectors on my windows round the back and side of the house so alarm triggers before they get in

debottomley
25-10-2005, 23:24
Northy lad. Gutted so much about the williams.

Brighouse boys notified, on the look out all the same.

Take care mate.

Andy
26-10-2005, 07:22
wont be up near us mate if it is they better run and hide if i catch up with they will regret it ....

2 lives if we find any parts from his car me and you are off down kid :evil:

northy
26-10-2005, 07:43
Thanks again for all your thoughts guys.

Still no news and the police got some good 'stuff' from mine last night.

Will be needing alarm jonnyboy - but at the min the house is still a work in progress.

No news from the tracker either.

Dont think they will be silly enough to sell bits on ebay - but u never know.

dannyt
26-10-2005, 07:47
Yer but they were silly enough to steal from Northy!!!!!

So who knows!

j3ned
26-10-2005, 08:38
I think they may find the subaru - after watching Mcintyre investigates last night apparently the thieves leave the cars parked up for 3 days as a sweat out period just in case there is a Tracker fitted - it maybe on a car park somewere in a sweat out period. If the police find it they will monitor it for a week or so to see if the thieves come back to it - more than likely it will have different plates on it though

Dancliovalver
26-10-2005, 09:01
now posted on RTOC matey

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/thread.asp?ShowType=1&SortColumn=1&SortOrder=2&TimePeriod=5&BoardID=16&TopicID=43571

GazTwo
26-10-2005, 09:16
I think they may find the subaru - after watching Mcintyre investigates last night apparently the thieves leave the cars parked up for 3 days as a sweat out period just in case there is a Tracker fitted - it maybe on a car park somewere in a sweat out period. If the police find it they will monitor it for a week or so to see if the thieves come back to it - more than likely it will have different plates on it though

Yeah I watched that, was interesting to hear what different people do.

GazTwo
26-10-2005, 09:17
but then.if anyone breaks in, they better be a faster and better shot than me lol

:twisted:

MikeTCB
26-10-2005, 09:32
Posted on Rallye Register:

http://www.106rallye.co.uk/newforum/showthread.php?p=175174

northy
26-10-2005, 10:57
thanks guys....

VIPERONE
26-10-2005, 14:03
lol... make sure people are aware you got it back... you may find your self getting linched lol...

Gav
26-10-2005, 15:16
guys, dont ask me why but i have a feeling it is 5 miles from Northy's house

:D

Rajk
26-10-2005, 18:29
gutted for ya mate! just read this, i have been in the dark ages recently and have been mega busy, northy if ya need a car i have a scabby red valver you can borrow, but the brakes are poo! I will keep an eye out here down in NW london as you all know im in with the filth!

Lunner
26-10-2005, 18:32
gutted for ya mate! just read this, i have been in the dark ages recently and have been mega busy, northy if ya need a car i have a scabby red valver you can borrow, but the brakes are poo! I will keep an eye out here down in NW london as you all know im in with the filth!

Hes got it back now :D