PDA

View Full Version : Legal Update

NickFr
23-10-2005, 17:44
Finally received a letter to ring the court to settle the case, the guy has already been charged with falsifying paperwork, clocking the Speedo and selling a car thats not had an MOT in the last 6 months.

I have not been able to drive my car for over 2 months. I will receive the cost of the car plus any other expenses, such as parts, services, tyres, insurance...................7 Months of waiting :x

Just started the car...nice just to hear the engine again!

Gav
23-10-2005, 17:49
i havent been around recently, what happened?

NickFr
23-10-2005, 18:00
Quick summary, bought the car in Feb 2005, turned out to be very quick but......clocked, failed MOT, suspension ****ed, bent wheel, fog lights attached to nothing, no cat, over lowered, fuel lines been replaced with thin defective and dangerous ones, rear shock absorber snapped at over 70MPH, **** I could go on and on....

Reported him to the police coz he told me to **** off, he was arrested and charged and pleaded guilty. In french law, you have a hearing where you receive compensation, in this case given its probably done 175K, I will receive all of my money. The court gives you the money, it's like a victims compensation fund and the dodgy ****er gets his car back plus owing the state a ****ing fortune........will be buying new car very carefully.

That will teach you for asking :!: :lol:

Gav
23-10-2005, 18:04
:D

fcukin french! :x

FATBOY
23-10-2005, 18:35
:D

fcukin french! :x

lol thats what i say when the willy breaks down! nearly there then nick! another willy is it??? hope so! also what is the stance of ur case in this country? would you get a payout over here like over there????

NickFr
23-10-2005, 19:06
No...I suspect you would get **** all if you bought privately...will deffo buy another Williams!

Swervin_Mervin
24-10-2005, 10:43
Good to see french law covers people a bit better, esp. the bit about not selling without MOT.

You'd have been ****ed over here, that's for sure.