PDA

View Full Version : Proper Typical lmfao!!!!

Mish_16V
18-10-2005, 20:14
Booked my valver in a month earlier than my MOT due date so that i had 4 weeks to play with when it failed miserably.....
:cry:

Passed with flying colours with only headlight bulb needing replacing. Not even any warns for things that may need doing in near future!

Happy as anything, but so typical LOL. If i hadn't of been so cautious though i guess it would of failed on loads of stuff...just made me giggle :lol:

Lunner
18-10-2005, 20:22
Hopefully i'll have the same luck.

Got mine booked in dead on a month before it runs out, already swapped a rear caliper and wheel bearing for it, gotta play wiht my headlight alignment and fix my tail light now, and swap the de-cat over and i should be ok

Winston
18-10-2005, 21:07
I hate MOT's :cry: .....sitting in the waiting room is killer lol

Its nice when they fly through......good car... *pats car on roof* lol

Scott-16v!
18-10-2005, 21:14
^lol.
you've had better luck than me, mine failed on brake imbalance on the front back in sept :? :roll:

Mish_16V
18-10-2005, 21:32
Not usually lol...ive learnt my lesson leaving it to late though etc.

did wheel bearing and a gearbox mounting before hand so kind of cheated but still expected to fail on niggly things.

Only thing they could pick on was the numberplates lmao (different from standard text) but even they fit in the regulations. just lol!

Well proud of the old girl! :D

Lunner
18-10-2005, 22:12
Lat time mine failed on side repeaters, wheel bearings, shocks, emissions, exhaust blowing, had 2 weeks to fix it all, lol

Coops
19-10-2005, 00:00
mines gotta get through the winter before mot in feb and i already know i need shocks and probably exhaust let alone after the ravages of an english winter, in fact a mancunian winter, wetest there is!!! :lol:

Mattie
19-10-2005, 09:19
mines gotta get through the winter before mot in feb and i already know i need shocks and probably exhaust let alone after the ravages of an english winter, in fact a mancunian winter, wetest there is!!! :lol:

mines also in feb.....im already planning the upgrades on things that will need changin lol

Swervin_Mervin
19-10-2005, 12:06
You are all bastards. :(

Loobie_lou
19-10-2005, 15:54
I hate MOT's :cry: .....sitting in the waiting room is killer lol

Its nice when they fly through......good car... *pats car on roof* lol

ssshhhuuussshhhhh i wont tell them ur secret

griffidh
25-10-2005, 13:18
mines just about to go in for its mot guaranteed to fail but hopefully not on too much

Gav
25-10-2005, 13:49
mine is due in Nov.
Shudnt fail cuz the owner of the garage went to school with my old man and there best mates.....shhhhh. :D