PDA

View Full Version : Tonis WRX v's Chris n Nics 172cup V's EVO IV

northy
14-10-2005, 09:09
well how much fun was this hey chris !

Comparrison 1

WRX v's 172 CUP 0 - 1

Toni and myself had gone over to chris's for me to collect a B&M quick shifter for mycar. Toni had driven over as she hadnt been out in it all week. For those who dont know - she drives a M reg, Import WRX.

At the services we met up with chris and as normal - he was up for a quick play on the way to his. Toni wasnt up for driving so i jumped in the passenger seat and gave chris a wink (he likes it like that)

Onto the motorway chris got a gap on me that stayed the same all the way to the end of 5th. Bearing in mind this is only the second time id driven the car, i was impressed the cup stayed infront.

Comparrison 2

WRX v's CUP v's EVO 1 - 1 - 0

I gathered chris was also impressed and came off at the next junction and back on the motorway, i pulled along side chris for the return journey - and i was quickly suprised when within a second i had a EVO IV right on my backbumper. Sorry mate - you werent there when i pulled out!

Pulled over to let the EVO past (60mph) and gave chase behind chris back down the motorway. I was backing off behind them both (as im sure chris was) as we accelerated. The EVO had to pull over as the little clio and WRX were all over him - the EVO gave us some class flames when we started to slow from the top of 5th.

I gave him some dumpvalve when the WRX passed - but unforunatly the EVO wasnt up for another play and turned off.

Comparrison 3

WRX v's CUP 1 - 0

We came off at the next junction and this time the WRX was ready.

Back onto the motorway I'd learnt more about the car and set off chasing in 3rd. Off the slip road i was right behind chris and as we went through the gears the WRX started to edge a gap. By the top of 5th the WRX Was half a car infront.....heeehee av it.

The WRX is much faster than my williams, oh god.....have i tryed to beat it. Even by cheating ! lol

Finally we got to chris house 3 days after we set off from the motorway services :wink:

Pitty we didnt get any footage as the EVO was a stunner.

J o n
14-10-2005, 09:18
sounds like TOP fun, not had the pleasure of an Evo pasting let... been pasted by them like... lol

I wanna do with Toni's Impreza at some point, cant really guage it on track properly as obviously the Willy being the best handling car on gods greenery it carries more speed through the bends

Chris n`nic
14-10-2005, 09:43
Was a top play...great fun although it was an Evo 7 or 8 m8. We need to have a play on the flat somewhere as Cuppys lack of torque really shows on the big hills. The M55 is a very straight flat road :wink:

See you tonight m8y

Chris

northy
14-10-2005, 09:57
yep - tonis driving hers tonight :P