PDA

View Full Version : Grudge match - Williams 2 Vs MY97 Impreza Turbo

J o n
14-10-2005, 08:18
well, once again went for a quick blast against Sy's Scooby, rolling start from 40mph in 2nd and it was completely even to 3rd... 3rd was completely even, I changed into 4th and he pulled a car... then pulled about another car length all the way upto 110 (private road of course)... wasn't too gutted tho, he was on his own, I had Wayne and Slithers in the car... plus Sy weighs as much as a fart... lol

WELL impressed with the Willy... off to look for Evo's to bait now... hehehehe

Chris n`nic
14-10-2005, 08:46
Nice one m8...what BHP is it?

Chris

J o n
14-10-2005, 08:56
250+ classic shape, RR'd at RC Developments iirc. Basically running HKS Nur spec zorst and HKS mushroom filter and fuel pressure and boost setup on RR. Also running slightly higher PSI. So was pretty happy with the result, on me own I would have still been pulling in 4th, or at LEAST level had I been on me own I reckon... Sy was certainly shocked anyway :lol:

P.K.
18-10-2005, 09:14
Jesus, when are you, me and Si going out for a play? Will have to be a nice dry day this time.

J o n
18-10-2005, 09:43
soon I think mate, Sy's moaning about his car at the moment (he's only just had it fixed too) as he thought the turbo had gone, but it was problem with the plugs... :roll:

He was however saying how sweet it was running before we had a blast... hehe...

2 live... need to borrow something before this pal... ;) lol