PDA

View Full Version : Scratched valver vs scooby wrx

Andyvalver
11-10-2005, 13:30
On my way to the gf's i came up beind a wrx scooby. Anyway we was heading towards a fast country lane section with some good twistys so i thought id stick with him. He booted it as soon as we got to the lane so i gave chase and suprisingly i wasnt losing much ground :shock: Got to the bends and i was on his ass big time and had a little moment as i let off mid corner to avoid hitting im :oops: The back end stepped out and i was goin sideways :P . Carried on the pursuit all the way to my favorite bit of dc. I was right behind him and we both went for it, through the first 3 gears it didnt pull much on me about 2-3 car lengths :shock: and up to *cough* 125mph he only pulled about 6ish car lengths. Im quite dissapointed really cuz i feel if i had a hybrid or willy i would of stuck with it. It was just like being beaten by a 172 tbh. It was an L reg wrx, not sure what power. Will ask him when i see him cuz i went to school with him.

J o n
11-10-2005, 14:28
yeah 2.0 should easily see you on his ass.

Andyvalver
11-10-2005, 17:23
Must get a willy or f7r :twisted:

J o n
11-10-2005, 17:26
i would personally, difference is noticed above 60 where the Willy will pull and pull... then there's things like cams and remaps if you really want some extra pace.