PDA

View Full Version : FREE IPOD/PSP/XBOX

SilverValver
05-10-2005, 13:32
Don't know if you have heard about this but it seems like a good offer. Basically what it is is you click on the link below. The site then remebers that I reffered you to it. Once I clock up 5 people I should get a free PSP.

The only catch is everyone who is refered needs to sign up to a sponsors offer. I have just signed up to a bank account as I can always cancel it when Im done!

You can also set it up for yourself to get the same deal. The PSP requires more referals than an IPOD so you can go for that.

http://www.consolegrab.co.uk/?r=38029]Click ( [url) here for free PSP[/URL]

This is 100% genuine. The guy who introduced me to it has got his IPOD!

Lunner
05-10-2005, 13:38
Seen before, i coudlnt' be arsed to sign up to an offer, was posted on cliosport, you will find very few people who are actually willing to sign up to the offers, last time iirc most required some sort of payment, ie gamblling one, pay a tenner and get £10 more chips for freee sorta thing

Mattie
05-10-2005, 14:22
i red a guide on this that was written by sum1 who got his "free" gift, e had 2 msg / ask over 100 people 2 get 5 to agree lol

SilverValver
05-10-2005, 14:42
well its worth a try. Something for nothing. Its a bit of a pyrimid scheme in a way as the earlier you get on the more likly you are to gain. I just signed up to a bank account as it didn't cost anything. I got loads of student accounts to get the freebees so this is the same really.

SilverValver
05-10-2005, 21:41
i think it will take less effort to buy one than to do it this way :(