PDA

View Full Version : FAO Any Companies on here

Swervin_Mervin
05-10-2005, 10:46
Steph may require sponsorship soon and I wondered if any of you would be interested or be able to offer some advice:

Hello all,

I am after some ideas or advice if anyone else has experience of this sort of thing, regarding getting sponsorship for motor racing.

I am in the Formula Woman competition this year, and I am currently waiting to see if I get through to the last 100.

If I do, I will have to sit my ARDS license at Thruxton in Nov and then maybe in a race at Pembrey, Wales at the end of Nov.

Trouoble is the ARDS costs 250 and the race 750. We need to get are own sponsors to cover these costs (unless you can fund it all youself not likely ).

I have sponsorship to cover my ARDS from my lovely employers, but need to cover the race. Its all a 'maybe' at the moment, but with it all being in November I need to get the ball rolling now.

Any ideas on who maybe good to approach?? Even if its 50 quid it will all build up. I am happy to have company logos etc on my t-shirts and hats. The programme will be on ITV so you will get national TV coverage, plus the audience at the race tracks.

Help!!

Cheers guys.