PDA

View Full Version : 2 saxo VTS's in one day....

dannyt
05-10-2005, 09:54
A blue one in the morning, he shot past me on the by pass, when i was cruising along, then we got to some traffic lights and I was behind him.

Lights went green, we set off, i was waiting behind him and then he floored it, i put my foot down, court up by the time i changed to 2nd, then undertook him at the top of second and changed to 3rd, anyway that was the end of that one really as we reached the next set of lights.

Then on the way home the same day, a silver one tried to pull along side me on a dual carrigeway and he wanted to go for it, but the engine wasn't warm enough, anyway, when we got to the end there was some lights, he pulled along side me, it was a bit wet, so didn't give it as many revs, anyway, lights went green and i shot off, he didn't seem to be moving very quick at all, anyway i slowed down and he came along side and said his wheels were spinning, so second victory!

End of story really, the moral is saxo boys always want a race!

Martin
05-10-2005, 10:14
The youth nowadays!! :roll: :lol: :wink:

Lunner
05-10-2005, 13:40
Tis great, haven't actually managed to come up agaisnta VTS in my car, but eaten plenty of VTR's.

Coventry is fantastic, almost everyone is up for a blast

skipp123
05-10-2005, 14:15
there are some numptys sticking vts badges on there vtrs not saying u didnt beet them but just stating a point

northy
05-10-2005, 14:17
sounds like your worried skip :wink:

J o n
05-10-2005, 15:36
sounds like your worried skip :wink:

so he should rolling around on 17's! Get some std's back on as it sounds like you have one of the freaky fast ones Skipp!

skipp123
06-10-2005, 10:00
trying to ****ing sell the peice of dog wank pissing me off now. altough it is fun as iv stuck 1.4 badges on her now and caught out 2 lads in there dads 5 series last night down the A10 looked well supprised lol. im genna either get rif of put diamond cut vts wheels back on and coilovers, what do u rekon i shoul do? sorry for the hikack oh and a supercharger might be on the cards too....

dannyt
11-10-2005, 11:46
Diamond cut vts wheels, nice!

Yer there are some hooligans out there just after a race!! :wink:

Anyway they could have been vtr's as vts's but 2 both being dressed up as VTS's in the same place and day is a bit unlikly!

Danny

gtbloke
29-10-2005, 16:13
Had a do myself with a black vts and i dont reckon there is much in it...vts seemed to run out of puff after 120 tho as i left him by loads top end, i remember him flashing his lights so i slowed down and let him go on his merry way :)

Gav
29-10-2005, 16:17
ive taken mostly novas...there the best cuz there guarenteed chavs and when u wipe the floor with them and their pregnant 15yr old girlfriend in the p/seat its the best feeling ever

Zollo
29-10-2005, 16:52
vts seemed to run out of puff after 120 tho as i left him by loads top end, i remember him flashing his lights so i slowed down and let him go on his merry way :)

Are you sure he wasn't warning you of a speed camera that he knew was coming up?!

VIPERONE
29-10-2005, 18:59
what are the differences between a vtr and vts?? all i know are:

wheels dif, engine 16v and 16v badges vts badge.

Zollo
30-10-2005, 10:26
The main difference is that the VTR is an 8-valve with about 100bhp, and the VTS is a 16-valve with 120bhp (but usually more than quoted).

derv
30-10-2005, 10:43
Tis great, haven't actually managed to come up agaisnta VTS in my car, but eaten plenty of VTR's.

Coventry is fantastic, almost everyone is up for a blast

gotta agree with that, when i used to see this girl who lived in cov, go anywhere and someone was up for a bit of a race, best 2 was a lotus elise, got away from me but not as fast as i thought he would and a new shape jag which was neck and neck, all thrugh second gear (70mph) then he had to turn off, he passenger was pissing himself laughin and they were both at least in their fifties!

gtbloke
30-10-2005, 11:38
Are you sure he wasn't warning you of a speed camera that he knew was coming up?!

Nah theres no speed cameras on that stretch of motorway.. use it regularly