Slithers
05-10-2005, 07:25
Check your PM's mate.

Winston
05-10-2005, 18:06
No where to be found :shock:

J o n
05-10-2005, 18:13
conveniently enough with a looming debt... sort it out Gunner FFS and contact Matt, your taking the piss

northy
06-10-2005, 07:38
dont worry about it matt, your pms will be in the same place as my ones about the bumper hes not collected since the end of May.

Lunner
06-10-2005, 09:05
Gunner isn't the most organised person to ahve dealings with, you will get your stuff/money, its just a matter of when

Slithers
12-10-2005, 17:43
You seen this yet Gunner?

Winston
12-10-2005, 18:09
He came mine on sunday .......but his computers broke

I told him you was after his blood lol

J o n
13-10-2005, 08:18
thing is Winston it's a bit of a piss take as he has Matt's number, surely knows about this and is now saying the box is broke... ****ing piss take, if it was me i'd be PISSED OFF TO **** :evil:

Gav
13-10-2005, 11:20
took over a month and a half to get a valver dashboard, eventually he just refunded my money but said was going to send the dash for the inconvienience, still waiting :D not that i need it now but still......

least you have a trust of the fact he is a copper and wont blag u

northy
13-10-2005, 11:30
looks like everyone has had problems.

gunners not here to defend himself so can we go back to pm'ing only please.

J o n
13-10-2005, 12:07
Northy, the problem for Matt was that his PM's were being ignored and Gunner was still posting at the time... i'd consider that taking the piss personally, disappointed in Gunner, as clearly he knows about all this and all it takes is 1 phone call... so unless he's had some kind of freak accident and lost both arms and legs and the ability to speak, see and hear i'd say he's aboiding him... sorry, but there's nothing else to say otherwise... i feel bad about this because I said to Matt yeah, he's a sound bloke you can trust him etc... I now feel like a cunt as he's been out of pocket over this for quite some time now.

northy
13-10-2005, 12:11
think thats bad.

hes been after my new front bumper since may, numerous pm's & phone calls to arrange collection from MYSELF - and hes never bothered to turn up or let me know.

This is ongoing since may.

Even at RWS weekend he said he would come over to see me the sunday following - made sure i was there and yet again a no show.

Well the bumpers for sale again to anyone who wants it and its going one ebay this weekend.

Swervin_Mervin
13-10-2005, 12:17
How much?

northy
13-10-2005, 12:54
£100 - but it will need repainting to match your car.

Swervin_Mervin
13-10-2005, 13:31
I never got the full story on what happened TBH. I'd love a new bumper. Unfortunately I think I'd get a slap if I spent any more on it this year! :P

Winston
13-10-2005, 17:31
Gibbo you dick sort it out :evil:

BRUN
13-10-2005, 18:48
not sure if this means anything but he hasnt been on MSN for a while now...

Slithers
14-10-2005, 14:24
Gunner has paid me the full amount now, so i am regarding the situation as resolved properly.

Gunner has explained to me why the payment was late but that is between me and him.

VIPERONE
14-10-2005, 14:56
HE'S BEEN PAID

Lunner and Junior were made aware behind the reasoning of delays.

if you have not realised, by trying to call me i have had no mobile phone due to it being waterlogged... winston will corroborate this, as i had to utilise his phone the other night.

you are both well aware of my home address and home number, and if not you both know ppl who can obtain it.

is it not obvious i havent logged on for a number of weeks, which is unusual for me.

certain members are all but too quick to start flaming and making assumptions, but im afraid i pecieve these as entirely unjustified due to the fact(s) that i've been experiencing difficulties with my partner-as your aware of, had no internet connection, had my mobile thrown down the toilet, and been residing at friends, on the sofa, and on one occasion in my car., my runaround got written off by my partner also.

the box is going to be availiable free to a good home, as the speedo cable has been snapped in the mech drive hole, and the cable wedged in to cover this fact up.

LOL @ Jesus -- are you going to go down the same route you took with stromba,... but with me this time? you always seem to stoke arguments and get involved with matters which dont concern you, whether its the herbs which are talking and affecting your judgements i do not know...but you of all ppl have disappointed me with your remarks.
A looming debt! £60 is not the sort of amount that would prevent me from logging on and make me cut my ties with the outside world lol.

Northy, I was only interested in the bumper towards the back end of july early august, as thats when my car was on the road. I also sent you a PM stating that i do not require the bumper as i am gettting mine resprayed for £70....ah.. wheres my membership card i paid for months ago?

Also Jesus and Slithers have failed to mention that initially slither stated that i could have the box for free.. naturally i declined and offered to pay. which i eventually did.

BRUN
15-10-2005, 00:18
yup, thought somethin might have been up as you aint been on MSN for ages

Winston
15-10-2005, 01:09
Your still a dick :P

J o n
15-10-2005, 02:13
sorry i've upset you, but you said you'd sort him out months ago, he contacted you and you ignored him, dont know how you can really say otherwise when he PM'd you about it several times while you continued to post at the time. i gave him your number feeling a bit of a twat after saying you were good for it and that went unanswered... this was months ago

VIPERONE
15-10-2005, 13:38
Your still a dick :P
lol :shock: :shock:

northy
18-10-2005, 08:06
Northy, I was only interested in the bumper towards the back end of july early august, as thats when my car was on the road. I also sent you a PM stating that i do not require the bumper as i am gettting mine resprayed for £70....ah.. wheres my membership card i paid for months ago?

Never got any pm's from you mate. So when was this pm sent ?

At RWS you still wanted it as you said you would collect it on the 15th.

And your membership card is in the same place as everyone elses.

Sorry to hear you having troubles - but thanks for finally letting me know.