PDA

View Full Version : Back from Cyprus

Scott-16v!
04-10-2005, 12:53
got back from cyprus yesterday after being there for 21 days, shouldv'e been back last wednesday but things didn't quite go according to plan. was a family holiday, mum slipped 2 discs within four days of being there, so she had to go into hospital and was in there for 14 days and had a major operation, so we didn't get chance to do any of the things we'd planned, and after wedenesday we had to move out of the big 4 bedroomed villa we went in and stop in a crappy 1 bed apartment in a glorified butlins. everything was covered on insurance though. also both hire cars broke down - the clutch went on the megane - and the starter motor went on our terrano, also we flew out with air scandic and that company went bust whilst we were out there. all in all a nightmare from beginning to end so now i need to go and book another holiday haha
anyway just thought i'd share that with everyone and now i'm back again.

and to top it all off ive gone to start the valver and the battery is as dead as a dodo, so ive put a fully charged battery on and it still wont go, also the starter motor just clicks now so i assume its either jammed or knackerd :roll: :evil: :x :shock:

cya

northy
04-10-2005, 12:59
so i dont get any nice pictures ?

Scott-16v!
04-10-2005, 13:15
lol sorry mate didn't get any, unless you want a pic of an abandoned vw camper :lol:

northy
04-10-2005, 13:16
if it was a rocking i will do :P

Scott-16v!
04-10-2005, 13:18
hehe :twisted:

snakeylady
04-10-2005, 13:28
really sorry to hear the hols was a disaster- hope your Mums better - you'll have to make sure you get a break later in year - Xmas will soon be upon us!! Hope the car isn't knackered :cry:

Scott-16v!
04-10-2005, 13:35
don't think i'm gonna get chance to have another break this year to be honest, gonna be going for 3 weeks around may time though so can look forward to that.
i hope the valvers not dead aswell, gave my bro strict instructions to start it everyday just keep it goin till i got back, and he hasn't so now this is the result :x