PDA

View Full Version : notice

Justin..
03-10-2005, 23:27
possibly quitin my job soon, just wondering what to write in my notice, i have no idea at all.

ta :)

Mattie
04-10-2005, 10:33
y are u quitin?

Mooseman
04-10-2005, 10:55
'I am leaving your employment :P '

that should do it :lol:

you don't need a reason, but depending on how your company works you may need a period of notice. a lot of people don't even bother writing a notice, having a word with your manager should do it.

always good to be neutral though, as in don't start slating your boss or something in your notice.

Justin..
04-10-2005, 18:59
y are u quitin?

better paid job offered

BigBoreBri
04-10-2005, 19:05
I agree its always good to leave on a good note...

However that has left out MD scratching his head to why 4 people have left in the last 3 weeks...
And ive got £20 that says i will hopefully be the 5th, muhahahhah

:twisted:

Enid
05-10-2005, 13:48
Dear Sir/Madam

I'm leaving! Yes thats right, I've had enough of the continous bullshit you and your company expect me to put up with on a daily basis. While under your employment the constant stress endured has turned me into a nervous jibbering wreck, a shadow of my former self. The constant back stabbing I am expected to tolerate while at work has made me paranoid and vindictive towards others, so much so I fear I can no longer be trusted around other employees.

I'm particuarly fed up with having to make the tea all the time, clean out the bins and kiss the arse of the higher mangement (read managment cunts!) in order to keep the peace.

So I hereby end my employement with this two faced, back stabbing, arse licking, cock sucking company with immediate effect!

Yours Dissparingly.

Mattie
05-10-2005, 14:20
Dear Sir/Madam

I'm leaving! Yes thats right, I've had enough of the continous bullshit you and your company expect me to put up with on a daily basis. While under your employment the constant stress endured has turned me into a nervous jibbering wreck, a shadow of my former self. The constant back stabbing I am expected to tolerate while at work has made me paranoid and vindictive towards others, so much so I fear I can no longer be trusted around other employees.

I'm particuarly fed up with having to make the tea all the time, clean out the bins and kiss the arse of the higher mangement (read managment cunts!) in order to keep the peace.

So I hereby end my employement with this two faced, back stabbing, arse licking, cock sucking company with immediate effect!

Yours Dissparingly.

PMSL :lol:

Justin..
05-10-2005, 18:31
:shock: :shock: christ.

thing is im one of 2 blokes. when i started 4 years ago there was 10 people not counting myself. i just hope he dont find out where i go cos its where evry one else has gone :roll:

FATBOY
05-10-2005, 18:38
hope this helps!

http://jobsearchtech.about.com/od/letters/l/aa030998_6.htm

theres a few templates there! number 4 is best i think??? not to sure but its straight to the point!

J o n
05-10-2005, 18:44
Dear Boss,

After several years of shovelling your shit and wiping your arse I have decided that it is in my own best interest to leave seeking ulterior employment. This was a very difficult decision for me as it was either that or stab you in the guts and let you sit there dying smelling your own excrement you miserable f***. Anyway, I'm off to celebrate this momentous occasion with a few bottles of vino, an oversized condom, and your wife.

That should just about do it i reckon...

Justin..
05-10-2005, 18:58
hope this helps!

http://jobsearchtech.about.com/od/letters/l/aa030998_6.htm

theres a few templates there! number 4 is best i think??? not to sure but its straight to the point!

should i give it to him or post it?

Mattie
06-10-2005, 12:30
give it 2 him in an envolope and jus say iv decided the time has cum 2 leave its all in the letter boss!

Craig
06-10-2005, 13:06
iv just uploaded a new version of a database to a load of users home drives!

noticed in one of them it had a document 'resignation letter.doc' on the root

oops! lol