PDA

View Full Version : beware dodgy cliosport members!

FATBOY
02-10-2005, 20:46
following on from adams 16v thread i thought i would post my grieveance on here as i dont want any other CS members getting ripped of for £100 like i have!!!

right heres the story from the start! i struck up a deal with a member of cliosport to buy a chipped ps2 of him with 10 copied games 2 pads and a memory card! i sent him the payment by cheque which was £105 which cleared in his accounton 21/10/04 yes thats right 2004 this has been dragging on since 2004! about a week later i get the ps2 and to my amazement there is only 4 copied games with it,1 pad which didnt work properly and no memory card! well one of the games didnt work and the others were jumpy! also none of my ps1 games worked on it also none of my region free dvd's worked on it, so i e mailed him and told him that there was a pad missing and no memory card? i was told that he was sorting the games out and that he would ask his mate why the ps1 games ort the region free dvds didnt work(i was told you have to keep the power button pressed down) weeks went by and still nothing! so e mailed him again and told him the same probs! and by now the games were running so jumpy on the ps2 that they were impossible to play! he said he would speak to his mate and get it sorted for me! basically i was being fobbed off! so after xmas i mailed again and was fobbed off again! so in march i thought fook it and sent the ps2 back to him without notifying him and sent a letter asking for my money back. to which i was replied to saying that he has had the machine working perfectly at his with no problems at all! so i just said i wanted my money back but he said he was skint(moving house or something) and the only way he would give me my money back was by selling the ps2 back on on e bay! so i waited and waited and he said he was close to selling it! but it never got sold! so in may/june time i relented and asked for it to be sent back to me! so i could get it looked at! which he said he would! now come october im still waiting for it? but now i dont want it at all! i just want my £105 back which he has stolen from me! i have sent numerous e mails to him but he is always fobbing me off!...

i wont name and shame unless people want me to! but all i want is what is rightfully mine which is £105

Fred
02-10-2005, 20:53
i wont name and shame unless people want me to!

DO IT!!!

Dancliovalver
02-10-2005, 21:00
thats a shitter mate, i may be able to do a PS2 if u send me one!!!

2 live
02-10-2005, 21:06
thats a shitter mate

but the only way to stop other people having the same done to them is let the people know who not to deal with

by naming them

Enid
02-10-2005, 21:07
Name and shame, after all he's messed you about enough and taken your money so it would seem.

FATBOY
02-10-2005, 21:16
his name is rasclart

Craig
02-10-2005, 21:38
yep i paid someone £160 for a phone 6 weeks ago and havent got it yet!

he finally replied to a PM and said hed post it 2 weeks back, and iv heard nothing since!

sent him a letter to his address giving him a week before i take legal action. its basically theft!!

the bird im seeing is a lawyer so shes gonna send him a threataning letter for me!

hes a prick, and im not happy at all! thats £160 i cant afford to loose! i dont even want the fukin phone now!

shame theres other folk on there being arseholes as well mate!!!!

FATBOY
02-10-2005, 21:49
its a ****er mate! pissed me off no end! hope u get your money back as well mate!

big hp
02-10-2005, 22:15
You've obviously got his address, go pay him a visit. I know I would. Me and my friends have done it before, it works surprisingly well. :twisted: Your the last person they expect to turn up on there doorstep.

LEIGH-ANNE
02-10-2005, 22:49
If you payed him by paypal you could have got your money back so easily!!!!

Heard bad things bout em, but it really does pay to use em. You put a dispute against em and they basically send you thr money back amost immediatly if there is a problem, and without the sellers permission, so they dont get a choice!!!

Sorry to hear bout it tho, but paying em a visit mite be a good idea, just dont go on your own!!!

FATBOY
02-10-2005, 22:59
its heating up on CS peeps

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=92647

big hp
02-10-2005, 23:18
All the same on there Paul, lots of people with shitty opinions. How would they feel being out of pocket by £100. They wouldn't like it very much.

FATBOY
02-10-2005, 23:21
closed it now!!!! cant see how there are 2 other people with threads on there in the same predicament as me yet there threads are left open??? and one of them has lots of swearing! at least i refrained from swearing!

big hp
02-10-2005, 23:22
You know the score there Paul :roll:

NickFr
02-10-2005, 23:31
If you use a forum to sell your goods and then shaft someone, then you deserve to get named and shamed!...can't believe people who come out with this "two side of a story bullshit".....clear cut case of he is a robbin cunt!!

daveb
03-10-2005, 08:50
Why don't you just grass him up for selling illegal equipment?