PDA

View Full Version : mk4 gti v hybrid

JayR
02-10-2005, 14:32
Was weird last night i had a few blasts from standing with my pals stripped 160 bhp 5 with me keeping a lead til 80 and then him cruling past so by the end at 100 his rear was next to my front but he does have trouble with satndings(apparently getting the wheels on the floor :lol: ).

A golf Gti mk4 was closely watching us and decided he wanted to join in the fun (i thought easy meat :lol: ) so i went frist and i couldnt believe that from start to about 100 he was again what id say his rear bumper on my front, he was abit gobsmacked aswell and kept askin of mods done to mine in which i replied standard 16v mate with zorst and filter! :lol:

My mate in his 5 then had ago with him and come back and said that done better than the mk5 gti he had blats with last week down the same road :? ..........We then chatted to the fella askin him to come clean on mods and he rekoned it was totally standard.........Didnt say anythin to him but we all know Golfs dont come standard with extra loud dumpvalves on them! :lol:

Are them golfs easy to get abit of extra power out of?

big hp
02-10-2005, 14:35
Real easy to extract more power, same as any turbo car is. My mates got a 200bhp one just from a miltek exhaust, panel filter and a AMD chip.