PDA

View Full Version : Women...........

big hp
02-10-2005, 02:21
Why are they so ****ed up? Just about had enough, think i'll give them all up as a bad job. You think you know where you are then BANG, everything changes.

FATBOY
02-10-2005, 10:07
not getting involved with another one are ya scotty???

big hp
02-10-2005, 10:16
Been seeing a girl last few weekends, nothing serious more jus like a **** buddy, LOL. She assured me she was single and last night she come out with her husband. Women are all liars, made me feel really bad.

FATBOY
02-10-2005, 10:21
fookin hell! i know what ya mean mate there all cunts! best bet that way mate is to have a **** buddy no ties then really!

big hp
02-10-2005, 10:30
**** buddys are the way forward. Just make sure there not married. LOL

I've got a little 18yr old chasing me round at the minute, mite have to give her a call :lol:

Loobie_lou
02-10-2005, 11:58
we could say the same about u men

NickFr
02-10-2005, 13:12

LOL...you are probably right :wink: ....however to me it's a great shame that Women want to behave like Men. I am old enough to remember when, Women wanted to be feminine, now it's all about being a "ladette" binge drinking and making tits of themselves....like most MEN.

I have met a few that are more aggresive than many Men....a bit of Role reversal methinks!!

How are you Loobie lou :wink:

big hp
02-10-2005, 14:28

Your absolutely right.

I'm just bitter coz the last 5yrs of my life, 3 steady gf's have cheated on me. Last one I lived with for 3yrs and she cheated on me and is still with him, this only happened 5wks ago.

I'm 27 on the 15th of this month tho so still plenty of time for me yet. LOL

Loobie_lou
02-10-2005, 15:09

LOL...you are probably right :wink: ....however to me it's a great shame that Women want to behave like Men. I am old enough to remember when, Women wanted to be feminine, now it's all about being a "ladette" binge drinking and making tits of themselves....like most MEN.

I have met a few that are more aggresive than many Men....a bit of Role reversal methinks!!

well i dont drink and im a girly girl so :P

Loobie_lou
02-10-2005, 15:10

Your absolutely right.

I'm just bitter coz the last 5yrs of my life, 3 steady gf's have cheated on me. Last one I lived with for 3yrs and she cheated on me and is still with him, this only happened 5wks ago.

I'm 27 on the 15th of this month tho so still plenty of time for me yet. LOL

yeah loads of time so stop moanin like a beeeeeeeeeatch n get on with ur life :lol:

Lunner
02-10-2005, 18:26

A girly girl thats into cars.......

LEIGH-ANNE
02-10-2005, 22:55
sorry to hear this again mate.....maybe your being too soft wiv women, take the more...dont give a **** approach they wont walk all over you next time.

If you had bin like that to start off wiv, she mite have told the truth to begin wiv......that dont make it rite tho, that she lied to ya :cry:

big hp
02-10-2005, 23:21
It was nothing serious anyway, jus a bit of after beer fun, just made me feel bad that she was cheating on her husband.

When I meet someone I want to be with i'll defo try the don't give a **** routine. Women seem to go for that approach for some reason. God knows why?????

Loobie_lou
02-10-2005, 23:31

A girly girl thats into cars.......

yeah u got a prob with it

NickFr
02-10-2005, 23:36
All good girls are into their Cars 8)

Loobie_lou
02-10-2005, 23:54
i never said i was a good girl :wink:

Mooseman
03-10-2005, 10:48
I wish there were more girly girls who are not good girls who are into cars lol :wink:

Loobie_lou
03-10-2005, 11:09
ha ha ha O:)

Kelly
03-10-2005, 12:06
I wish there were more girly girls who are not good girls who are into cars lol :wink:

There are a few around.. :o

LEIGH-ANNE
03-10-2005, 12:08
:twisted: :wink:

Swervin_Mervin
03-10-2005, 12:27
When I meet someone I want to be with i'll defo try the don't give a f*ck routine. Women seem to go for that approach for some reason. God knows why?????

That's bull and possibly the worst advice EVAR.

Halfway is best. You don't want to be a pushover but you don't want to be a complete cunt either.

Mooseman
03-10-2005, 13:10

There are a few around.. :o

Yeah, a few, not nearly enough though!! Would be pretty refreshing to find a girl/lady who knew how to drive (and do the rest) heehee :wink:

Kelly
03-10-2005, 14:13
When I meet someone I want to be with i'll defo try the don't give a f*ck routine. Women seem to go for that approach for some reason. God knows why?????

That's bull and possibly the worst advice EVAR.

Halfway is best. You don't want to be a pushover but you don't want to be a complete c*nt either.

He's right you know. I think its just the immature people who accept or even want to be treated like crap. I want treating like a lady and won't accept anything less! Don't be too soft - just have an opinion and make decent discussion/conversation.

Easy :lol:

Swervin_Mervin
03-10-2005, 14:42
Never be afraid of telling teh one you love to "get ****ed". :P

NickFr
03-10-2005, 14:43
Got to give your all!.....if you don't; you can't expect it back....the fact that it's sometimes not returned is just unfortunate.

We all spend small fortunes on our Cars and invest a lot of time and effort, sometimes thats rewarded and sometimes they blow up :oops:

**** Bunnies are OK for a while....all a bit superficial...I like to have my Brain stimulated aswell as my Dick :o

Treat them mean and keep them keen is Bollox...IMHO

Loobie_lou
03-10-2005, 16:30
Yeah, a few, not nearly enough though!! Would be pretty refreshing to find a girl/lady who knew how to drive (and do the rest) heehee :wink:

i know how 2 drive :wink: and im sure im good at allllllllll the rest :twisted:

Mooseman
03-10-2005, 17:02

i know how 2 drive :wink: and im sure im good at allllllllll the rest :twisted:

Stop teasing :wink:

Kelly
03-10-2005, 17:11
Stop flirting :-# :mrgreen:

Loobie_lou
03-10-2005, 17:46
me flirt never O:)

Mooseman
03-10-2005, 17:58
Stop flirting :-# :mrgreen:

just when things were getting interesting .... heehee :roll:

JayR
03-10-2005, 21:24
The dont give a **** approach never works mate trust.........I use it all the time as basically being 20 i dont give a **** about having a steady relationship but the birds i meet/see last no more than 1 maybe 2 months!

When i want a steady bird il make a happy medium as maybe you should but by the sounds of it at 27 and havin a had steady birds for most of your 20's :shock: you need to get out there, drink abit more and shag abit more!!! :lol:

Loobie_lou
03-10-2005, 22:06
always cover the rain man :wink:

big hp
04-10-2005, 17:04
Don't worry people I couldn't treat girls that way. I like to treat people how i'd like to be treated back. I've got 2 younger sisters and wouldn't allow anyone to treat them like shit so would never do it myself.

I like women who can hold a intelligent conversation and make me laugh, but they've got to be a total animal in bed :twisted:

"Don't be a fool, wrap your tool"