PDA

View Full Version : need sum advice!!!

Mattie
22-09-2005, 14:39
to cut a long story short, ever since my bro finishd wiv his mrs, her family has had it in 4 him.

Hes only 17 and his Xs dad whos about 40 chased him the other nite as he came outa work ( as him and his X work at the same place ) he managed 2 get away but theres no doubt in my mind if e cought him he wuda kickd the shit outa him!

2 make matters wors his X is stiring things.....and any opertunity she or her family gets theyl harass my bro....

wot shall i do, i dont wana take matters in2 my own hands but i will if this continues!.....i dont c any point in getin the police involved as they do **** all in situations like this!

wot shall i do as i think this is just stupidly unfair on my bro?! :evil:

J o n
22-09-2005, 15:40
easy, go round and kill them all, that way they cant complain to the police, and hopefully wont give your bro any shit in the future. better for everyone.

Mooseman
22-09-2005, 16:16
easy, go round and kill them all, that way they cant complain to the police, and hopefully wont give your bro any shit in the future. better for everyone.

lol any preferred method??

I remember a story from uni when people who lived in the same house as i did a few years prior were being harrassed by the local kids, yes kids, but these 'things' were more violent than an episode of 24 (i was lucky to experience this when i lived there) - after weeks of contacting police after fireworks were sent through windows, post boxs etc and cars smashed up, a few of these students took matters into their own hands and went round to the one of kid's parents house in the middle of the night in balaclavas etc, tied them up, threatened them, basically scared them shitless and never had a peep after that. Not saying you should do that, highly illegal, but start playing on a level field and these kind of losers back down pretty sharpish.

What did he do to instigate such trouble anyway??

J o n
22-09-2005, 16:30

yeah, nothing too serious, was just thinking of electrodes on the testicles followed by a sharp needle down the japs eye...

BRUN
22-09-2005, 16:34
i vote for killing them too

the police do nothing and this country is now run by gypsies and low lifes

kill em, better for all involved

Dancliovalver
22-09-2005, 16:36
RUN EM OVAAAAAA :twisted:

Mooseman
22-09-2005, 16:44

yeah, nothing too serious, was just thinking of electrodes on the testicles followed by a sharp needle down the japs eye...

Did not know you were trained in the art of torture!?!? you should be running for office, not spending time on forums!!! :lol:

NickFr
22-09-2005, 16:47
Black and Decker don't make tools for nothing.....Electric drill....Sander....Circular saws :twisted:

J o n
22-09-2005, 16:59

Did not know you were trained in the art of torture!?!? you should be running for office, not spending time on forums!!! :lol:

yeah, i've often thought about it, I think I could do a better job than any present or past govt of 20 years... only thing is my forreign policy might upset other countries... namely ones trying to force all their crims on us... the chav population would also love me... right up until the point where the harsh reality of what they thought was a clearing down Burberry sale is nothing more than stage for my lethal gas that i'm about to administer...

these foul tax evading inbreds are ruining our society and there's nothing the police can or will do about them... whoever invented human rights wants ****ing shooting, as they seem to apply it to everyone... go to Stockport town center on any given evening and tell me if this should apply to the scals that roam the streets demanding 10p to allow them the luxery of getting a bus back to the bedsit... there's nothing humane about these people. squirrels and pidgeons are vermin and can be destroyed on sight in some countries, I think we could all learn something by this

Mooseman
22-09-2005, 17:16
I think we can all safely agree that an updated foreign policy and new chav legislation is sorely required to remedy the situation - do you think there are enough instruments of torture to deal with them all??? You've got my vote mate :wink:

ps - sorry to the author of this thread, we are only apparently providing national solutions to your personal problem!!

Mattie
22-09-2005, 18:04
PMSL.....i luv it guys!.....

well at least i got sum ideas now :wink:

a plan will b formed :D

Justin..
22-09-2005, 18:54
Black and Decker don't make tools for nothing.....Electric drill....Sander....Circular saws :twisted:

:shock: harsh lol

J o n
23-09-2005, 08:20
guys, vote me into power, i'll sort all these chavette's out... UK model Classic Subaru's will also be outlawed, as will 318is' with M-Tech kits... innit man